3

(have a bad luck brian meme lol)

(CHARACTERS PERSONALITY IS MINE, THE ART IS NOT!)

[Idk which anime this is from, but the pic is good so...]

Name: Shamia Alttiuio

Desc: given in chapter

Quirk: given in chapter

Quirk downside: Hard to turn off, works on all animals, even bugs.

The neighbor lady. She was a kind old woman, always happy to help! Her quirk made it so she could feel animals emotions easily, because of her quirk, she worked as a pet-sitter and as a trainer. Flo soon was her regular 'customer'. 

When the four moved into their small joint house, she knew she would like them instantly. She brought them a house warming gift and they were immensely kind and respectful to her. They treated her like family and she loved it! Nothing like a bit of kindness to make a lonely person happy! That was also the day she met flo. The two hit it off instantly! Flo was a very good-natured dog, he would never bark out of turn, or hurt them in any way.

 Because the family of three and her became so close, she soon learned all about their situation. That's why she was the first one alerted about the change in situation! The girls would be at school all day, Katsuki would be going to school as well... What would happen to poor little Flo while his owner was at work and his other two owners were gone? That's why the sweet old lady,Shamia, happily took the dog in. Because they lived in a joint house, she was easily able to get the sweet dog as soon as the children left.Shamia had promised herself she wouldn't adopt a dog because she didn't know what would happen to it once she passed, so her new canine companion brightened her day! She didn't even make them pay for her service, of course, Katsuki had tried tirelessly to pay, but Shamia wasn't having it! Eventually Katsuki gave up.

(Quick short explanation chapter, I'm already starting on the next chapter though, it'll be much longer)