2

I reached home by midnight. When I opened the apartment door, I tried to walk in to my room quietly.

"Where were you young lady?" I heard behind me.

I turn around fast to see Jerry standing behind me. Before I can speak he says, "Who did this to your forehead?"

I say, "First your only 2 years older than me. Secondly it was an accident. The door hit me in the forehead. Third, I was with some friends and guess what they are YouTubers. I really think you should play a few games with them. You will really enjoy them." I had a smile on my face, my face brightening up.

Jerry walks closer to me and pulls me into a tight hug. I was in a shock, I felt little droplets on my sweater. I pat his back awkwardly. He pulls away and holds my shoulder.

"Please don't ever scare me like that. I thought he did something. Also I'd love to play games with them. If their your friends then they are friends of mine." He smiles at me.

"Don't worry, I'm alright! I'm gonna head to bed. Good night!!" I kiss Jerry's cheek.

I walk into my room and close the door. I sat on my bed thinking if I should watch an anime. Before I can decide my phone beeps.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and see its a message from Max. I open it and see that he said, 'hey! since Ross and I are going back home tomorrow we wanted to know if the day after do you and your brother want to do a video with another friend of ours?'

For some reason my heart got a jolt like something was telling me something. Before I can think, my fingers typed 'yes, we'd love to' and pressed sent.

I feel like this is fated somehow. I turned my tv on and put an anime on. As I was getting to the fight scene, I knocked out and didn't realize my phone beeping.