Every Story Begins When All Goes Wrong

I never knew the true meaning of family until they were ripped away from me. By that demon. It was another day of training for me as I am learning the techniques of Thunder breathing from my older brother who was a member of the demon slayer corps. Even though all of it was a struggle what with my arms losing all feeling when I swung my sword thousands of thousands of times it would protect myself as well as the people that I care about. Also whenever my brother is away during missions I would practice myself, thunder breathing only has six forms but that didn't stop even the greatest Hashira's from creating their own forms and their own breathing techniques. I was determined to become the greatest demon slayer there ever was. though those were the thoughts of a 12 year old who hadn't even faced a real demon before, that was until recently....

--------------------------------

Y/N: Hey, brother can we try out some other techniques?

Older Brother: You know you can't learn anything without taking a break first, c'mon lets go back home where we can rest for a bit. Then we can train more.

The black hair colored boy followed his older brother back home trudging along in the snow with more steadily coming down on their heads, The boy's yellow colored eyes roamed around the forest admiring all of the flakes of frozen ice falling and lightly touching the ground. He felt an unnerving feeling but shrugged it off thinking that it was just the night being the way it is. My older brother was in front of me by a bit with his Kasugai crow on his shoulder, he whispered something to it and it flew off, as we came upon the house he then turned around to me.

Older Brother: Y/N, run!

before I could even turn around we were surrounded by people, not just people, demons. There was a man wearing some formal suit by our house but there was blood at his feet. his presence alone being enough to make me not want to look at him. My brother noticed him as well and charged one of his techniques.

Older Brother: Thunder breathing, first form, thunder clap and flash.

He sprinted forward to the man, but without even looking he grabbed his neck making him drop his nichirin sword. The man started to tighten his grip, the sounds making me tear at the sight of watching my own brother die right before me. I drop my own sword and dive for the nichirin sword since my own couldn't do anything against them. I raised it warding off the demons coming close to me with numbers in their eyes.

Older Brother: No Y/N! What are you doing run! ACK!-

The man tightened his grip and then.

** S N A P **

My brothers body became limp and the man threw him down to the ground and then turned to face me.

??: You should just accept the fact that your going to die here just like the rest of your family and give up.

Y/N: I don't know who you are but--- you better back away.

They kept on coming closer, fear spiking within my body. Until I saw them, my family standing next to the man slightly translucent. My mom and dad nodded their heads at me while my older brother mouthed something I couldn't hear. Seeing them again gave me hope that I'll be with them soon. But not like this.

I got into a stance with my brothers sword arranged in a slightly defensed position.

??: Whatever your thinking kid don't even do it.

The demon with the pink hair and number three in his eye said.

I took many deep breaths and concentrated on my breathing.

Y/N: Thunder breathing, original form, Thunderous Nightfall.

Within an instant I was gone and then reappeared behind the man. All of them shocked at the events that just happened, one of the mans arms was cut off and laid on the ground melting very slowly. The man said nothing except he instantly regrew his arm and turned to me with his eyes glowing red with bloodlust.