The Decision and Training

This was a very difficult decision as it would shape my future and that's something I want to be careful about. I have narrowed who I wanted to train with down to: Rengoku, Obanai, Tengen, and Giyuu. They looked like they were all really great Swordsman and could make great teachers.

Y/N: I......

I sigh and take some deep breaths and look at the Hashira's.

Y/N: I don't feel like I'm ready to become your Tsugukos. All I did was cut off the demon kings arm, I never actually killed him. All I did was get lucky, to be alive and here, standing and breathing. I feel like I would like to train with Obanai and Giyuu to later become Tengen and Rengoku's Tsugukos.

Rengoku: But how would that work young Y/N?

Y/N: I will train for two years with both Obanai and Giyuu, like going on missions with them and learning their swordsmanship styles, and then after my final selection, only then I'll find myself worthy to be your successors.

Kagaya: Are you sure this is the choice you desire Y/N?

Y/N: I'm confident.

Kagaya: Alright, now that everything has been arranged I suppose this meeting has come to an end. Everyone is dismissed.

When that was said, everyone except the four Hashira's I was going to train under. I stepped off the balcony and walk up to them.

Y/N: Sooo, Giyuu, Obanai. Whos going to train me first?

They both look at each other and their eyes could tell that they were thinking.

Giyuu: I'll Train you for your first year while Obanai will take the other year.

Obanai: I'm in no rush to train you, but I want to make you more powerful. Anyone who can stand up to the demon king should be trained well and hard.

Y/N: Ok, before I go. Rengoku, Tengen? Why did you want me to be your Tsugukos?

Rengoku: Well you see young Y/N, it's a long story that is to be told later.

Y/N: Tengen?

His look is unamused and an 'irk' mark appeared on his head, then out of nowhere he screams.

Tengen: How dare you address me in such a manner! First bow and praise me as I am a god!

Giyuu: Here he goes again.

I gave him a deadpanned expression.

Y/N: What?

Tengen: I am the god of festivals and flashiness, and I will make you the most flamboyant demon slayer in history!

I continued to express that deadpanned look I had earlier and decided to play along so he'd calm down.

Y/N: I will defiantly take note of that Tengen.

I turned around to look where Obanai and Giyuu were but they were gone. But I caught a glimpse of Giyuu's mismatched haori turning the corner. I quickly said goodbye to the other two.

Y/N: Well I'll see you too in two years, I wont let you two down.

Rengoku: I know you wont young Y/N, stay safe.

I heard from behind me as I was running to catch up to Giyuu.

Y/N: I will.

I replied as I was waving my arms. I turned the same corner.

I kept up with the silent Hashira and continued to follow him for the next year.

---Training-With-The-Water-Pillar---