𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗌𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎

(I had this written in my notes so beware of my bad grammar heheh and the cringe 😂)

Kendall: it was around 5:00 in the evening. You were sitting on the couch, watching TV. Kendall just had texted that he was on his way home from the studio. You started to feel sick and your stomach began to hurt. So you went to drink some water. That didn't work so you tried eating something. That made it worse which caused you to run to the bathroom. You started spewing your guts out and that's when Kendall pulled in.

"Y/n, I'm home." He called but you didn't reply.

"Babe? Y/n?" He called, looking in the master bedroom where you liked to sit on the bed and read. He then heard noises from the master bathroom. You had completely forgotten about closing the door. Kendall walked in and saw you throwing up.

"Oh babe." He said and held your hair back, "Are you sick?"

You nodded and threw up again. Kendall kneeled next to you and rubbed your back with his free hand.

"I don't feel good." You said and leaned against him.

Kendall handed you a piece of toilet paper for your mouth then got out a thermometer.

"Open up." You opened and he checked your temperature.

"104.0 awww you got a fever baby."

He sighed sadly and helped you to the bedroom.

You looked into Kendall's worried green eyes and fell asleep immediately.

You woke up hours later with something cold on your forehead.

You opened your eyes to see a shirtless Kendall standing over you with and a peek of his blue flannel that he was wearing earlier.

Logan: You were in the living room, hanging out with Logan when you started to feel sick. You felt dizzy and nauseous. You felt a warm substance rise up your throat and ran to the bathroom. Logan followed and widened his eyes.

"Oh my goodness! Y/n are you ok?" He asked and pulled the hair tie off his wrist, using it for your hair.

He always kept a hair tie on him in case you needed one during the day.