ɴᴇᴛꜰʟɪx ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜɪʟʟ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 4- ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ ᴍᴀꜱʟᴏᴡ

Part 4 of James Maslow x Jessica Roberts

Jessica's POV

I was holding James David Maslow Jr in my arms while James, my husband, help Ashley Marie Maslow.

"She's so precious." He smiled, "she looks like you."

"She does." I smiled, "James Jr looks like you."

Alexa and Carlos arrived at the hospital with the kids.

"it's a baby!" Ocean smiled.

"Two of them." Carlos grinned, "That's Ashley and that's James Jr."

Carlos, Kingston, and Ocean went over to James and Ashley while Alexa and Rio came over to me.

"Congratulations." Alexa smiled, "The babies are absolutely beautiful."

I smiled and kissed James Jr on the forehead.

James handed me Ashley while he held James Jr.

A month later

James' POV 

I was rocking Ashley in my arms when I smelled something.

"Awww man." I groaned, "Jessica? How do you change a girls diaper?"

Jessica walked over to me and sighed.

"Follow me."

We went into the nursery and I laid Ashley down on the diaper table while Jessica was rocking James Jr.

She set him into the crib and stood next to me.

"Take a wipe, and gently and quickly clean the area, remembering to ALWAYS wipe from the front to the back. Wiping from the back to the front can mean bacteria finds its way from the bottom into the vagina or urethra." She explained in full detail.

I did as she instructed and took the wet diaper and changed Ashley into a dry diaper.

Jessica's POV- a few months later 

James Jr and my James were playing peek a boo together while I was showing Ashley her toys in her jumper.

I loved my husband and the twins so much. It was so much fun playing with them daily and being parents.