Chapter 1

Pov: Lexie

I see Mark and my vision fades...

Thunk !! that's all I hear followed by an intense scream. I struggle to open my eyes, only to see dirt. I try to push myself off the dirt only to find something weighing down on me.  I try to lift my hands to push it away except they aren't responding. I try to take a deep breath but end up wheezing. 'Where is everyone ?' With that thought come an instant wave of pain. Pain is coming from everywhere. ' AAAAAAAAAAAAAhhh' I scream this pain is bad. 'Lexie ? ' I hear someone say, followed by what I can only assume to be someone running.

' Lexie ?' I hear the voice,

 'yeah'  I mumble a reply

'It's me Mark where are you? '

'Mark ? I'm over here'

Something touches me gently on the forehead. I soon realise it's someone

'Are you ok Lex ? "

'Maybe , I don't know , I can't move'

'It's alright , the plane's wing landed on you'

'Oh shit' I think to myself

'Where is everyone ?'

' Arizona is here , Christina and Meredith just left to look for Derek'

'Are they Ok ? '

' Christina has a dislocated shoulder, Meredith has a deep cut in her thigh and Arizona's leg looks bad'

'What about you ?'

'I'm fine'

I hear a russtling in the distance with what I think is voices. Soon there is other people near me.

'Meredith ?'  I whisper. It's getting really hard to talk.

'Lexie ?' 

' Yeah, I'm here '

' Oh my god ! Are you ok ? '

' I don't know? it's hard to breathe and there's pain coming from everywhere, Are you ok ? '

'I'm ok '

' How's Derek ? Mark said you went to find him '

' We found him, one of the plane's doors landed on his hand, it's definitely broken'

I find myself struggling to keep my eyes open.

'I love you all 'I yell with everything I have.

'We love you too' Meredith replies

'I'm dying' I say

'Lexie, can you make me a promise ? ' Mark says

' Yeah'

'Hold on, you are not dying today or tomorrow or even the next day, you are going to make it out of here alive'

' but'

'No but's you are going to survive then you are going to thrive. Lexie can you promise me that ?'

'yess'

my vision fades....