Freddy x Bonnie

I'm sorry, this is kinda short...the next one will be longer, promise...also I may go back and make it better later as I wrote this way later than I should have lol, we'll see. Hope ya'll have a great day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wooo, what a great show, eh' Freddy boy." Bonnie raised his hand to high-five the bear, Freddy sighed before obliging with a soft smile.

"Agreed, it was one of our best." The bear nodded, following the rabbit into his green room.

"Hey Fred," The rabbit purred, hitting the button to shut the shades of the bear's window, "Don't ya think we deserve a reward?" He stepped up to the bear, running his hand through thick chest fur.

Freddy grinned, pulling the rabbit close by his hips, bodies thudding together softly, "Yes, I think we do...what would you like to do?" 

The rabbit smirked, pulling away to walk over to the vanity, placing his palms flat he leaned forward, shaking his rump a little, "Ah'd just love to feel that thick cock of yours fill me up tonight."

"Of course love." Freddy made his way over to him, leaning himself over the rabbit, purring into his ear, sliding his tongue along the ridge, making the bunny shudder beneath him.

Freddy continued to assault Bonnie's neck with tongue and teeth, leaving small marks with each gentle bite. The rabbit moaned through static, sliding his hand across the desk he fumbled with the top drawer, eventually finding the bottle of lube, and handed it to the grizzly.

"Take your time, ah' don't wanna rush," Bonnie spoke softly as his hand trailed downwards, sliding open his hatch to release his throbbing cock.

Freddy smiled, popping open the lid he dribbled an ample amount over his digits, Bonnie spread his legs further allowing the bear to easily slip the first finger inside. Bonnie groaned, legs trembling from the feeling as Freddy moved slowly.

The bear slid the second in beside the first and began scissoring, leaning forward to nip the rabbit's spine, sending shivers through his circuits.

"Mmmm, you're doing so well for me superstar," Freddy whispered, kissing the rabbit's shoulder as he moaned.

With time, Freddy inserted the third, loving the way the rabbit arched as he stroked the sensitive bundle of nerves repeatedly. Reaching around the rabbit's side, Freddy gripped his cock, pumping it lightly.

"AagGHA F-FReDdY." Bonnie whimpered through static, his vision turning white, "GaHD A-aH'm GoNNA ComE IF y-Ya KEep GOin."

"Then go ahead, come for me." The bear purred in the rabbit's ear as he stroked Bonnies dripping cock in time with his fingers. That was all it took for the rabbit to shoot over his fist with a scream, collapsing against the vanity as he gasped for air.

Freddy smiled as he easily slipped the fourth beside the other three, free hand tilting the bunny's head back to plant their lips together.  Freddy slid his tongue across the other's plump lips, Bonnie opening eagerly to pull the bear into his mouth, sliding their tongues together. They remained connected for a while, tongues grazing over sharp teeth as saliva dribbled down their chins. Pulling back for air they remained a breath's length apart, Freddy's lips ghosting the others as he spoke.

"You ready for me?" Freddy breathed, his cock twitching with anticipation.

Bonnie nodded, eyes hooded and filled with lust, he braced himself against the vanity as the bear lined his cock up. Holding the rabbit's side his claws scratched gently, tracing soothing lines as he slid inside. He went slow and easily, allowing the rabbit to adjust once his cock was fully engulfed in the scorching wet heat.

Freddy groaned, biting his lip as he panted, waiting patiently he trailed kisses along the bunny's back, pulling broken moans from the rabbit's mouth.

"F-FreD...MOve ALrEAdY.." Bonnie writhed beneath him, lazily thrusting his hips, urging the bear to move.

The bear smiled, "Of course." And with that, he began moving, rocking his hips in time with the rabbits, heavy cock grazing Bonnie's prostate with each thrust.

"HAHaag F-FAsTeR!" Bonnie moaned, clutching the vanity under his fingers, feeling it begin to cave under the pressure.

Freddy gripped the rabbit's waist as he sped up, gaze alternating from watching his cock disappear into the rabbit's twitching hole, to eyeing Bonnie's face in the mirror. The rabbit's eyes were narrowed, drool dripping from his mouth unashamedly, noticing the bear gazing at him in the mirror, the rabbit smirked.

"Like what ya see?" Bonnie teased, loving the way Freddy flushed at the comment.

"Y-yes." Freddy stuttered through broken moans, vision hazing as he neared climax.

Bonnie chuckled before it turned to whimpers, the bear hitting his prostate sent him over the edge, shooting across the vanity as his hole quivered, Freddy groaning as Bonnie unintentionally milked him, cum dripping down his legs as he pulled out.

Freddy stepped back panting before Bonnie pounced, tackling him to the floor and slamming their lips together. Freddy gasped allowing the rabbit to shove his tongue inside, intertwining them as their teeth clicked in the bruising kiss.

Bonnie pulled back, smirking at the flushed bear, "Ah' feel the need to ride ya, how's that sound?" The rabbit tilted his head, awaiting a response.

Freddy swallowed, his chest heaved as he tried to cool his systems, "Y-yes, I'd love that."

"Great." Bonnie chirped, planting a light kiss against the bear's lips before sliding backward and lifting himself up. With one hand he held the bear's cock and aligned it with his dripping hole, the other remaining on Freddy's chest for balance.

He lowered himself with a moan, back arched with his eyes screwed shut, mouth agape in pleasure.

"S-sometimes ah' forget how big ya are." Bonnie ran his hands over the bear's chest as he moved, hips bouncing quickly as his cock slapped against his stomach.

Freddy held the rabbit's thighs as he thrusted, spearing himself on the bear's cock repeatedly, moaning loudly as he moved.

"Mmm so tIghT, BOnNIE." Freddy tilted his head back as he moaned, circuits swam with ecstasy as the rabbit continued his assault.

"YeS, FUck AH'm GONnA COmE!" Bonnie screamed, head buzzing with electricity as pleasure rode his wires in harsh waves.

Bonnie slammed their lips together, quieting his moans as he panted, slick tongue sliding over the bear's teeth, nipping plump lips as he pulled back.

"C-cOMe ON ThEn...With Me." Bonnie moaned through broken words, the bear grunting in response.

Bonnie came suddenly, shooting across the bear's chest and onto his face, hole spasming as Freddy emptied himself inside once again. Bonnie leaned forwards, licking the jizz of Freddy's frame, nipping his chest lovingly before leaning back with a smile.

"That was fun, huh?" Bonnie questioned, the bear nodding tiredly in response as his systems cooled.

The rabbit pulled off with a slick pop, flopping down onto the bear's wide chest as Freddy held him close.

"We need ta do this more, superstar." The bear hummed, agreeing with his partner, "Hey Fred," Bonnie started, gazing at the bear, "Ya locked the door right?" He questioned with a raised brow.

Freddy's eyes widened, darting between the rabbit and the door, "I thought you did?"

The rabbit sat back with slight panic, "No, ah' thought ya-"

He was cut off as the door slid open with a soft click, both animatronics startled as they watched the entrance in horror