Chapter 22 : exhibition

Taehyun's pov
First day of the exhibition! Let's go!. I woke up excitedly at 6 am, get ready, and ordered a cab to the campus. Some of the students stayed there. Our class leader, jungwon, arrived early before me. Jake, jay, yeonjun and the others are still preparing themselves for the exhibition as well.
Time flies by, and it's 11 am, it's time to start the exhibition.

Today's the first day, I didn't expect that we have so many people came into our exhibition, including the lecturers. I got my shift on the second day of the exhibition, but I still came on the first day, since it's the opening day of it. I don't really have anything to do, except running around being bored or something, going to the classroom and stayed there, or just talking to my closest friends.

Soobin is here too, though I didn't expect to see him here but I'm so glad. He helped us with the photobooth stuff, well, soobin is mostly with yeonjun, or his own friends, I don't really know and close to his friends though. But, I bet they're cool. I sometimes see soobin being with my classmates.
'Huh, I didn't expect soobin would be close to my other classmates.. besides yeonjun' I silently thought, watching him from afar.

Oh yeah, during the exhibition, jake and I are still documenting, jake document with a camera, while I'm with my own phone. And jay, he's making sure everything goes well, along with jungwon. We all have fun, and the opening went so well.
Hour pass by, and it's lunch time.

I went off with my group of friends to get lunch on the mall not far from our campus. Jaemin, mark, jeno, lucas, and haechan. We all ate our food, I ordered chicken burger, along with a hot chocolate drink. It was so delicious.
Afterwards that, we all headed back to the campus, to rest up. Little did we know that the first day went great.

🌟🌟

[Time skip to day 2]
I woke up, and literally in rush to the campus that I accidentally forgot my name tag, I told one of my friends, jisoo, to wait for me while I rush myself to get my name tag. "Wow! I didn't noticed that I was rushing, till I forgot my name tag huh" I joked, "yeah, you are.. and it's still 10:56" jisoo spoke, patting me. I sat down at the sofa near the photobooth while playing on my phone for a while, waiting for the exhibition to start.

I have my shift today, I hope I did well. I don't do much during my shift but I tried my best to do something around the photobooth. Well, there wasn't much people for today, so, a bit relaxed I guess. Oh yeah, soobin still here too, but I guess he's with yeonjun at the moment, or somewhere.

"Tyun?" Jay called me suddenly, I looked at him, "yea, jay? What's up?" I answered. "You look a bit quiet.. you okay?" Jay spoke, I nodded and answered "oh.. yeah, I'm good".
I was a bit bored though, I wouldn't mind trying to look for soobin, but, I didn't want to bother him. I shyly looked at jay, "hey.. jay, you wanna grab something for lunch?" I asked him, "Oh, sure" he answered.

Lunch time arrived, and Jay decided that he should look for lunch, "okay, I could look something for myself a drink.. something warm" I spoke. he agreed, and said that he could get something for himself too. I stopped by at a drink station to get myself something warm to drink, I ordered another hot chocolate milk. As I gonna walk back to where jay is, I saw Jake buying an ice cream, "Jake!" I waved at him, showing that I was here too. "Taehyun, I thought you were with jay" Jake spoke while accepting his ice-cream order, "I was, but he's somewhere now.. getting lunch" I answered him.

"Oooh, okay.. well, I'll see you again at the campus, tyun" Jake spoke, and I waved at him, "okay, see ya, jakeee". I surprised to see Jay behind me, "got the lunch, I brought a barbecue sauce chicken rice-box for us" he spoke holding a plastic bag, "cool, we should find an empty seat to eat now" I suggest. He nodded. We went to search for the seat. I thanked him for buying the lunch.
Afterwards, we both head back to the campus. It was only filled with music, but i didn't mind much.

Some hour later on, we had some evaluations on the people who had the shifts during the two-days exhibition. Luckily it went well. I honestly wanted to stick up with jay after that, but I was shy, and just try to keep it 'lowkey' or something.

At the end of the exhibition, we all went so much emotional and happy. So happy that we successfully finished this exhibition, after all the hard works we spend, staying up late, and sharing promotions. Of course, I was holding up my tears all the time, but still feels so sad inside my heart. Soobin was here to celebrate it with us as well.
I shyly approach soobin to hug him, well, he was a bit surprised though.