Chapt. 8 - "Naughty, naughty (Y/n)..."

=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=

I want to thank you again for clicking on my book 🥺💝

!!SHOUT OUT!!

Blaires_54
JanelaHabiling
haru2199
SN_Addict
M1kael3
nightsungod
-CRASHITO

Thank you so much for following me 🥺😊💝

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
1. Misspellings
2. Grammatical Errors
3. Characters Acting OOC
4. Specific Reader Description
5. Triggers Of Possible Trauma
6. Change of Dialogue
7. Violence
8. Blood

On January 25 of 2022, my brain is hurt from the confusion of Dad's name, if Ijichi is the last name or Kiyotaka. I hate it so much 🙂

Also, during fighting scenes; I'll be following the anime. It'll be much easier to describe it in the anime then the manga.

=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=

[2nd Person Perspective]

While you and Megumi are searching for Nobara, Yuji's left to handle the curse. 'Don't worry too much, (Y/n)' you told yourself, 'You can interfere thanks to that technique you created...' After reminding yourself, you finally calm down.

With Yuji, he tries to think up a plan against the curse. Meanwhile, the curse removes the loincloth on its legs. Yuji taunts it to the curse but got blasted by a cursed energy barrier, then crack a wall on impact.

He didn't have much to think when the curse appears in front of him and blasts him again, this time a cursed energy sphere. He unfortunately didn't dodge as he crashes through the wall and rolls like a ragdoll.

(A/n; I don't know if i should be happy that it rhymes or not...)

The curse frustratingly lands gracefully on its feet, it readies a curse energy barrier again as Yuji wakes up on time for the impact. He does a stance as his arms stretch infront of him, trying to withstand the painful energy. He tries to ignore the pain, his grandpa's last words, not thinking about it...

'DON'T THINK!!!!' He screams, "RAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" Yet, he still did... Especially you, (Y/n) the reader.

[Yuji's Flashback]

"Yuji," you called me. It was gaming night, we are in an arcade. "How many tickets do you think we'll win?" You ask, focusing on a game you tried for a good minute.

I shrugged, "I don't know," you stared at you when you won the game. "Maybe a lot?"

You looked at me with a blank expression, "Really?"