Spa Day

A/N: OMFG WE'RE GONNA HIT 400 READS!!!! PEEPS GIVE THIS BOOK A WELL DESERVED SHOUT OUT IN YOUR BOOKS OR WALL!!!! Also, thanks to the horny fucks who are upvoting me <3333333 Also do you think I'm making the signs too stereotypical? And maybe making some of the zodiacs always the main character? Do tell me.

Gemini's POV

I heard footsteps as I stirred the cream in my coffee. Tap, tap, tap, thump! Aries was sitting on the sofa as Virgo walked in a snatched away her phone and scrolled through it. Aries smirked while Leo and Saggi yelled 'good morning' and started talking to Aries. Aries got up and sauntered in the kitchen. 

''What're you making? Sandwich? Oh and, when did you even get up?!'' Aries exclaimed as she saw the bags under my eyes.  I looked at the clock. 8am. I looked at the couch next. Scorpio and Capricorn were scrolling through their phones. I looked back at Aries and motioned towards the others. ''I'm making breakfast. Chicken Sandwiches and coffee because I love cooking. And I woke up an hour ago. I got 4 hours of sleep so don't worry.'' I squinted at a figure running towards the kitchen and I heard Cancer the disease shouting at them, telling them to stop.  

''Hi Gem. Hi Airy. Did I interrupt something?'' Libra said, squinting at Aries's lips. Aries sighed. ''No Lib. Gem's making breakfast.'' Libra gasped as she grabbed the grill and opened it, staring at the sandwiches. ''I SMELLED- THEY ARE BURNED! THE SANDWICHES ARE BURNED!'' Libra yelled as she glared at me. I smiled nervously as I heard Taurus walking in the kitchen. He calmly grabbed the grill, removed the sandwiches and looked at me. ''Go sit down. I'll make the sandwiches. How many did you make?'' I closed my eyes. ''Six in total. No chicken left...''  Taurus glided towards the fridge, grabbed cheese and some bread and glided back at me. 

''Go sit down now. Aries and Libra, grab the coffee. Gem, grab the sandwiches and tell the others to sit down. Girls, please wake up the others. I'll make some cheese sandwiches. Chop chop!'' he ordered, as he neatly lay down the cheese inside the bread and slapped them together, placing them in the grill and leaning against the counter. Aries and Libra had already grabbed the coffee and ran in the rooms, shouting 'good morning's, followed by groans. I lifted the plate of the chicken sandwiches and placed them down gracefully on the table as the others sat in their places. Virgo had told us which chair to sit on. The chairs had the names of everyone painted on. Aries was first, Taurus second, I was third, Cancer forth, Leo fifth, Virgo sixth, Libra seventh, Scorpio eighth, Saggi ninth, Capricorn tenth, Aqua eleventh and Pisces twelth. 

In 20 minutes straight, we all were seated and eating the delicious food. Libra got up and clapped her hands. Silence settled on the table like a delicate silk veil. Libra smiled. ''I have an announcement. My friend, Leah, will host a party on Wednesday, that is the day after tomorrow. She has invited me and all of you to the party at sharp 7pm. It'll be a wild party with drinks and dancing.'' Everyone cheered. Virgo shushed them as he listened. ''But, to get ready for the party,'' Libra paused. ''WE'LL NEED A SPA DAY!'' she said. 

Silence. ''I thought you would clap.'' Libra frowned. A lonely clap pattered and Libra frowned even more. ''A spa is healthy. Massage and all the other stuff. It'll be fun everyone. Boys, you guys are invited too.'' Leo groaned. ''It's mandatory.'' Libra said, glaring. Aries got up. ''As your leader-'' ''SINCE WHEN?!'' Scorpio asked. ''From now on. Anyways, as your leader, I say that we all have a spa day as we can go like this to a party. Libra please-'' Aries said, her finger up in the air, like some military commander. 

''I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT READY! I knew you all would come.'' Aries glared at Libra at being cut off. ''Boys. Just try it out. We have an appointment at 12pm, so get your towels, robes, some spare clothes and food as it'll be a full spa day. We have different shops for us girls and you boys.'' Libra grinned. ''COME ON EVERYONE! SMILE! You guys look like I handed you a plate of smelly fish!'' Everyone sighed and smiled. 

Libra grinned. ''Get ready everyone! Let's go have fun!'' Everyone cheered,  some stuffing food in their mouths, some still seated at the table and some walking to their rooms in groups. The girls walked up to Libra's room and Leo and Saggi headed towards the gaming room while Cancer and Virgo stood around to walk. I tagged along with Taurus. Taurus chewed on the sandwiches and I sat next to him, feeling lost again. 

~Time skip to 11:30am~

''COME ON!'' yelled Libra as she dragged Aries in to the car. Leo and Saggi reluctantly shut off the computers and grabbed the bags with whatever stuff Libra had asked them to bring. Our cars and bikes had been dropped off and we took off in our vehicles, Libra at the front, guiding us.

We arrived ten minutes later and the store workers looked excited at over charging us and getting so many customers. A man directed us to the men's spa while the girls stuck around, telling the girl at the counter about what they wanted. 

I sat down comfortably on a chair, waiting for the torture to begin. 

~Time skip to the end of the day~

I walked out of the shop, the boys walking behind me. We all looked like motherfucking celebs and Leo loved it. Actually, all of us loved it. Libra had told us to arrive at the mansion and save our hair from dust. We arrived inside the mansion and Virgo knocked on the door, taking a deep breathe. Click!

Libra gasped and we walked inside. It was our time to gasp. The girls looked amazing, fresh and radiant, not like grumpy people who hated our inside jokes. Aries leaned against a wall while Pisces covered her mouth, stopping herself from gasping. ''Not bad.'' Aries finally said. Aqua nodded. ''Not bad.'' Leo mocked, and laughed. 

''Shut up. We all look fab. Go get some sleep and choose your outfits.'' Libra said, smiling to herself. I walked towards Libra to thank her but Saggi leaned forward and whispered something to Libra, and she looked away, a delicate blush on her cheeks. I looked away and marched towards my room. 

* * *

WOOH! 1130 WORDS!!! GUYS IM SO THANKFUL TO ALL OF YOU AHHHH!!! Also, I'm on insta: @misslilhoney anddddddd I hope you guys have an amazing dayy!!!

-Diva