*closed* Answers - QnA

First question is from Aviana-Avi

Okay so interesting last question.

1. My pen name will always be Diva. 

2. Well actually I kind of forgot but ig it was when one of my friends told me about this BTS x Y/N book that she loved and she told me read it. I didn't really know about reading without an account and made an account. Though I didn't like the book, I kept the account. And now here I am!

3. My fav genres are GOOD romance (not good girl x bad boy or werewolf or vampire or fairy etc), GOOD zodiac books, GOOD thrillers/adventure, GOOD satire and sometimes GOOD horror. I don't really read horror because I can see shadows behind me at night. 

4. Lmao do you like the plot? Honestly, ig it randomly came into my head. I usually can't sleep early at night so I start thinking about RANDOM book ideas and shit. I even have another idea new book because of these night thoughts. So this just randomly came into my head. And I really really like zodiac. So I added both of them together to make one (hopefully) good plot and BAM! My book's created. 

Next question is from ItsMGsShine

REALLY NICE QUESTIONS. 

1. My inspiration for WRITING are Ruskin Bond and Sheila Turnage. I love their books. Honestly, Ruskin Bond writes amazing books about hilly areas and his life. He even wrote a short horror story and I was kind of frightened because the writing was simple and you literally imagine it happening. I can LITERALLY hear the cold wind when he describes it. Sheila Turnage writes books about three 11 year old detectives and beautifully captures the struggles and smiles of a middle school adopted girl living in a small town. My real life inspiration who keeps me going would be my parents. Specifically my mom. She gives me so much of strength and even though sometimes I just hate her, I still love her. 

2. Ooh first time anyone on here asked me that. Well about author, I really don't know. I honestly don't think I write good books. I do have other plans to fall back on though. I first wanted to be a lawyer. And I know how much a person has to study for law so I have another career plan. It's the same as Pisces :). THERAPIST!!! I mean I love helping people and what does a lawyer and therapist have in common? They both help people. Lawyer does it legally and through rules while a therapist helps people emotionally and mentally. I would love to be an author but that's only if everyone likes my book. Well do you like my book?

3. Oof advice. I'm really bad at it. The recipe for a good plot is: A good amount of originality, a small amount of weirdness, a dash of imagination and a sprinkle of creativity. But it isn't as easy as it sounds because when I started writing my book, I was like so damn unsure about how to start. Also my advice for new writers who don't know how to promote their books is, ask your friends. Make a good book. And try to promote your book without being pushy. Well um both my friends who I keep mentioning again and again, helped me a lot so my book became a small success. I'm straying off the topic smh. If your plot is good enough, your book will be good too. Your writing needs to be good too though. A good plot can be ruined by bad writing. 

4. Well a lot of these scenarios (specially the pasts chapters) are taken from either my life or others. The more bloody and violent ones are from others because thankfully I don't have really abusive parents. I can honestly relate with my characters because they aren't Mary Sues or something. They all are imperfect like me and you. And to get into a characters head (by which I think you mean create realistic scenarios? Correct me if I'm wrong), you need to imagine yourself in their situation. I try to make the emotions as real as possible. 

5. Of course I do. I just take a part of my life and add imagination in it and voila! A scenario is ready. Honestly, I would love to stay with people who behave like their zodiacs. Its so fun for me. And when you write a book, you can mix and match and whatever you want with your characters while imagining yourself doing it too. That's the fun of writing books.

Last Question is from DaisyBlackthorn2 

(Sorry for forcing you to write the questions LMAO)

1. The same as what I said in question 3 asked by Avi.

2. Descriptive (I'm struggling to do so in my books lol), more dialogues BUT with those speech marks ('') and also clever writing. Also, I like interesting books so even if the type of writing isn't as I like but the plot is, I'm fine.

3. Well I like writing and I do love zodiac books. They're also VERY popular and almost always interesting. Did I forget to mention that my inspiration for zodiac books is AlyssaTheDragon? I love her books. They're fucking AMAZING. And also the random idea of this books just came into my head so I wrote it lol.

4. Slow burn. Not really slow burn but like slowly you know? Building up the chemistry and all those shy hints and moments. I honestly think the books in which the main characters kiss in the first four chapters, the romance doesn't look very real. It's just a deal where the mc thinks that the other mc is the one so they need to just hook up. Yeah so slow burn. 

So I suppose that's it for all the questions (because no one is gonna ask me anything else smh)! LOVE YALL!!!

- dIvA~