05

"You do realize that you are sitting with the most popular guys group in our school, right?"

He states. You nod your head getting his point. You just wish that no girls come after you when you are alone. Not your fault that you are sitting and eating with them. Jungkook dragged you. 

"Jungkook, Bring your plate. Why eating from hers?" Jimin speaks something you wanted to say. Thanks to him he noticed.

But it's of no use. Jungkook takes another bite from your plate. One of his habits while eating with you. 

To your surprise, the food on your plate doesn't seem to finish because the man beside you, Taehyung decides to refill your plate. "You barely ate anything. Eat up." You smile nodding your head. 

"Taste this new side dish. It's amazing." You turn your head towards Jungkook and open your mouth. He feeds you from his spoon. "Hm, it's good." He gives you another bite to eat. "It's exactly your taste." He comments while eating it himself. Of course, he knows what you like because he has been with you for about three years every single day. 

He picks up a napkin and wipe the food on your lips with it. "You never learn how to eat." He chuckles shaking his head. "Yeah. You baby sit me all the time and never let me do anything. Not my fault." Fortunately, the guys are busy in their talks otherwise by now they would have gotten a topic to tease Jungkook. 

"So, Y/n. Are you single?"

Or Maybe they are not busy in their conversation anymore.

Jimin tilts his head raising a brow at you waiting for you to answer his non sensible question.

You take a glance at all of them for absolutely no reasons before answering. "Yeah." You reply short and continue eating from your plate.

"Do you like anyone then? Crush maybe." So far, so straight, you don't like anyone-

Your gaze falls on the person beside you who seems least bit interested in this conversation. 

Taehyung.

You might like someone.

"Not-" Oh, you thought you were supposed to answer Jimin's question but maybe you were wrong because he himself speaks up again. 

"How about Jungkook?" Jungkook has these wide eyes and he is glaring at his not so very good friend for that question.

It doesn't even make sense.

You look at him and he gives you a 'I am invisible' look. 

"What do you mean?" You tilt your head not getting his question. "I mean, how about Jungkook as your boyfrie-" before he completes his sentence, two people on the table are already laughing.

You and Jungkook.

You turn towards Jungkook who's laughing too and give him a high five.

"Oh God. I'm sorry. It's just too funny." You slur between your sentence. "I know right." Jungkook drinks some water from his glass trying to stop laughing.

"No." There's complete silence on the table with only you laughing. "Not Jungkook. Like, as a Boyfriend. Never." He tilts his head to take a glance at your laughing face and a smile breaks out on his lips.

"Alright. How much are you gonna laugh now?" He speaks up. "I'm not that bad, okay?" He tries to defend himself because in some ways this is a rejection.

He's amazed how funny you find the fact of him as your boyfriend. He does too but you do more.

"No. You're not bad at all. It's just me. We are better off friends." You end your sentence with a chuckle. "I am going to the washroom. Your guy friends are really funny. Let's meet soon. Bye." You walk away from there still giggling to yourself.

He watches you disappearing from his sight and turns to his friends.

He brings his hands up joining them together. His friends are looking at him with a confused look.

"Please guys. Let me have a healthy relationship with at least one girl on this planet. We both are really just friends." He requests very politely.

"But you both might look good as a couple." Jimin mumbles to himself but loud enough for everyone to hear it.
"Yeah, I think that too." Almost all of his friends are agreeing to that.

"Shut up. We are just friends. And consider yourselves lucky that instead of getting angry she laughed off at your silly question. If you wanna stay alive, never bring that up." He stands up from his chair and walks away while his friends are busy gossiping.

"Y/n is a nice girl. Why would she even date Jungkook? And about Jungkook, he doesn't date." Taehyung snorts nonchalantly and looks like the majority of people are agreeing to it.

"Right. If we look at it this way they both are not compatible as a couple." Jimin speaks and continues to eat the side dish. It's really tasty.

~~~~

You're in the washroom, washing your hands but the conversation of yours with his friends is still revolving in your mind.

You don't know why you laughed at the thought so much. Was it that funny? Was it even funny?

You're brought back to reality when you hear the door click.

A girl.

No. That's Jungkook's hookup recently or was his hookup. You just know she's someone to Jungkook. You have seen her with him before.

She's beautiful. If you were a guy, you would want to be with her too.

You stop staring at her like a creep and do your business. She washes her hands, applies her lip stick. And as you were about to walk away, you're stopped by her words.

"Don't hit on him." You turn around to confirm if she's really talking to you and indeed except walls there is just you and her.

You raise a brow as she turns to you. "I saw how you act. Don't be so nonchalant about it. Every girl dreams of Jungkook as their boyfriend and so do you." You have to let out a chuckle at that.

"Well then. I am different." You turn around to walk away but again she says something that stops you.

"Your eyes says it all. The way you look at him when he's with other girls. I am very well aware of that look because at a point I felt the same thing."

You turn around and scoff at her statement. "Wow, psychology is a nice career. Go ahead but don't use it at the wrong place. I don't even know why you're saying that to me but if you're insecure that Jungkook and I might date then I assure you, that will not happen. You may continue caking your face."

Woah. That's amazing. But this girl right here isn't in a mood to let you go.

She chuckles walking closer to you. You stand there still staring her straight into her eyes.

She pats your shoulders. "You remind me of my past self. It's for your own good Y/n. Stay away from Jungkook. I'm saying that to you as a friend."

You feel a sudden anger rise inside you. Who is she to tell you to stay away from Jungkook. Absolutely no one.

You remove her hand glaring at her.

"Soojin, I would love it if you don't act as my friend. And I know what's good for me." She chuckles shaking your head.

"Just want to say one thing to you." She strokes your hair behind your ear and looks at you.

"Jungkook doesn't date. He doesn't love. He toys around with girls. If you think, he will change for you then you're wrong."