29

You lick his tip rolling your tongue over his big thick cock.

You rub your one hand over his cock as he throws his head back letting out low grunts.

You take him in your mouth sucking on it.

His cock hits deep in your throat. You give it a good suck for five minutes before he cums in your mouth.

You swallow his juices before standing up. He pulls you by your waist kissing your lips.

"Wanna bath?" You nod your head walking inside the bath tub with him.

The hot water trickles on your skin as he holds you from behind.

He places a warm kiss on your shoulder before whispering in your ears.

"I love you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, are we dating dating now?" You ask while munching on your food which is made especially by the greT chef Jeon Jungkook.

He looks at you raising a brow.

"Yeah, you are my girlfriend girlfriend and I am your boyfriend boyfriend." Suddenly your lips curl up as you play with the food on your plate.

It's so hot when he says that you are his girlfriend.

You get so many butterflies in your stomach.

"And y/n, if anyone bullies you because of me, feel free to break their jaws. If they still don't stop, I'll make them stop." He speaks clenching his jaw.

You know very well who he is referring to.

"Chill Kookie..." You chuckle at his reaction.

There's a moment of silence before you hiss tilting your head.

"Now I think about it, your Fuckboy label doesn't define you at all."

He furrows his brows blinking his eyes at you.

"What do you mean?"

You shrug your shoulders.

"Well, fuckboys aren't supposed to fall in love." He scoffs rolling his eyes.

"Hello? Ma'am? They have a heart?" He clicks his fingers.

You laugh nodding your head.

"So....?" He raises his brow waiting for you to continue.

"What are we going to do?" He frowns tilting his head.

"What do you mean?" You bite your lips looking at the ceiling.

"Wanna go on a date with me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fuck, Shit....dude. No. Don't kill me.... Please. Pretty please." He taps his fingers on the remote vigorously with his eyes glued on the screen.

"Yaayy!!"

"Fuck it." He throws his remote while you're jumping on the couch celebrating your victory.

"What a shame! This is the fifth time you lost Mr. Jeon." You tease him sitting back on the couch still laughing.

Life has been lovely.

More than lovely.

It's been three years now, since you are dating him.

Have had so many amazing memories with him. And so far he has been the best guy forever.

Can't even say, he was a Fuckboy who literally didn't know what love was.

Well, nothing changed. You both are same as before. Fighting like two little kids. Sharing almost everything. Living like two high school teens. Just with much more love than before.