Jealousy evolving

You open your locker to grab some of the books for the day and the minute you close it, you see Ji-ho stuffing her face with mints

You open your locker to grab some of the books for the day and the minute you close it, you see Ji-ho stuffing her face with mints. "Seriously? What is all this for Ji-ho", you asked HEAVILY concerned.

"Are you serious Y/n? Did you forget already? We're going on a search for the perfect boyfriend material! We have those guys from our brothers school come in today for a cohort project. Omlllll they are gonna be so hotttt. YOU LOOK STUNNING Y/N LETS GO", she replied, pulling you down the hall and into the classroom. There were so many tables of 4. Two pairs for girls, and two for boys. "THAT ONE", she said pulling you along to Hyunjin and Jeongin's table. Ofc- maybe to be with her SeCreT bOyFRIend HyuNJIn.

But to your surprise, she sat with Jeongin, leaving you and Hyunjin both dumbfounded as you slowly sat next to him. It then hit you. She's trying to get you closer to him. "I'm so sorry Hyunjin.. I'm".

"It's fine- I was quite nervous anyway and I could use your help. Plus I can talk to her this way too...", he said giving you a warm smile. Oh how you love that smile. You both turn around to see Jeongin and Ji-ho having a cute conversation already- a bad start for Hyunjin that's for sure.

You sigh and tear a piece of paper from your notebook. You drew a bridge and a dragon. This was honestly the most perfect thing you have ever drawn.  You searched around in your pencil case for something you could colour it in with but your drawing got Hyunjin's attention.

"What do you have there Miss Park?", he chuckles and you snatch it before he grabs it.

"U-uh- HAHA NOTHING", you say before he try's to take it from you but the teacher calls him to answer a question on the board. You quickly toss the piece of paper in the bin after ripping it in two. "You got lucky y/n- but I am so going to read that love letter you are writing to Felix", he winks and heads towards the front of the class. And ofc he gets the question correct and the teacher asks you to answer the next one. Hyunjin gives you the marker but the question was at the very top of the board and the whole class was laughing while looking at you struggling.

You suddenly feel some arms wrap around your waist tightly and lift you gently. You put a hand on their shoulder for more support and turn around to see Hyunjin smiling. You quickly write the answer and ofc it was correct and Hyunjin puts you back down slowly. He lifted you. In front of the whole class? You accidentally get trapped between his arms, and his face, only a few inches away.

The class obv ruined the romantic moment and their "aww"-ing made you gently push Hyunjin aside and sit back with your uncontrollable blushing. Class ended shortly after that and you grabbed your bag and pulled Ji-ho along with you.

"That was so romantic y/n", she squealed and you shook your head.

"This is SO messed up", you sigh.

"Btw...I saw Hyunjin pick up the thing you threw in the recycling bin..", she said.

"WHAT- NO NO NO NO- I'M- HE CAN'T", you said about to run back but she gave you one half.

"Luckily he didn't get the "Hyunjin X Y/n"'stuff on the piece of paper", she said and you sighed in relief. Yet also...now you can't lie about losing your feelings for Hyunjin anymore. As if this day couldn't get worse.

"Y/N! WAIT UP!", came a voice from behind you as two tall figures ran towards you and Ji-ho. "Where are your friends at?", the voice, it was from Seungmin.

"Actually...we don't rlly have a lot of friends here..", Ji-ho said looking down.

"Wait really? Sit with us then!", Minho smiled and Ji-ho nodded. Your school was big enough to have a both girls and boys school yet to save space, you both shared the lunch field.

"Minhooo~ Seungmo~ why don't you sit with usssss?! Those girls are pathetic and no fun. Trust us", said some stupid popular group. Minho and Seungmin looked pretty annoyed but continued walking with the both of you to under the tree where the rest were sitting as if it were a picnic.

"How do these guys know you? They're like the most popular dudes from their school", Ji-ho whispered to you and you just shrugged.

Felix LITERALLY pushed Han off from the edge of the bench :,) and pats the vacant seat beside him like an extremely excited puppy. You give Han an apologetic smile and sat beside Felix as you can FEEL Hyunjin staring at you. You looked up and indeed your prediction was correct. You quickly looked back down, embarrassed. Ji-ho sat in between Hyunjin and Jeongin, talking to both of them. Lucky her. You felt somebody suddenly take a bite of your sandwich and you turn around to see Felix with a sweet smile.

"Your mum (mom) makes delicious food Y/n", he said going for a another bite but you pulled back.

"What am I going to have then Mr Lee?", you chuckled and lean close into his body trying to take a bite of what he was eating. Literally EVERYBODY teases you and him (except for Hyunjin and Ji-ho) and you just go back to where you were sitting. God everybody is so problematic- it's not like Felix likes you anyways.

"I-I'm gonna go rn..", Hyunjin said and left immediately.

"I was supposed to help him...god what am I doing", you whispered to yourself. You left after him but it was too late- you decided to just walk home.