🎭 𝐢𝐫𝐥 | 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞?

— in which she finally gets a gift

— in which she finally gets a gift... —

e

unkyung let out a sigh, pursing her lips after. it's been quite a while since the fansign started and not one fan has given her a gift.

though it didn't really matter to her but since most of them ignored her, it hurt like a butt cheek on a stick.

i mean some of them gave her a pity or awkward smile, a handful gave her hateful stares, and some of them even talked to her even just a little bit.

not a single gift was given though.

the girl was starting to get used to it so she really didn't take it to heart that much anymore, it did bother her a lot at first.

eunkyung turned to her right, bahiyyih sitting there with a sad, knowing smile. the two were grateful to have someone who can relate but couldn't help but feel bad for them too.

a fan, who was a male, suddenly smiled at her brightly and placed a bag on the ground.

the girl expected him to ignore her the rest of the time but was surprised when he suddenly placed his album on the table.

“hi, eunkyung...” he said, suddenly turning shy. the said name gave him a confused stare and took her pen off the table, “y-you want me to sign?” when he nodded, she gave bahiyyih a happy look.

“um what's your name?” eunkyung asked looking straight at his eyes. “park minho.”

while signing his album, she didn't take her eyes and attention off him.

i mean this was pretty much the first fan to genuinely want her to sign and talk to her. she wouldn't take this for granted.

after signing and leaving a little note, she expected him to finally ignore her and wait for the next member. but no.

no, bitch, no.

he picked up the bag from the floor to infront of her. eunkyung gave him another confused and surprised look, looking at her members then back to him.

“for me?” she placed a hand to her chest. minho nodded, laughing at her cute reaction.  “um are you sure?” she asked again, seriously not wanting to get her hopes higher.

he nodded once again, adding a “yes. of course.” she hesitantly took the bag and look at its contents.

eunkyung took the first thing that caught her attention, which was a cream coloured teddy bear. she giggled once she saw her face plastered on its belly.

she also took out three cupcakes gave one to bahiyyih and minho, who laughed and happily took it.

minho's time was finally up and she quickly wrote something again on his album,

“park minho, thank you. i was kinda dreading this day but thanks to you, it's better. i hope to meet you again soon! — oh eunkyung :) ♡”

and for the rest of the event, eunkyung kept the bear on her lap, a real smile stuck to her pretty face.

━

━ gaia's message!
— let's pretend there was enough time for all that to happen, okay? thank you.
— i hate my writing but i love this.
— i'm planning to keep minho around but i want him to have an english name or at least a nickname.
— SHOULD I KEEP HIM?