🎭 𝐢𝐫𝐥 | 𝐨-𝐨𝐡, 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐝.

꧁ 𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒌𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒉𝒐'𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 ꧂⸻

( gonna be unrealist af and sickeningly sweet but who cares? it's eunho )

the female idol sighed loudly as another unsuccessful fancall came to an end by a staff

the female idol sighed loudly as another unsuccessful fancall came to an end by a staff. yeah, she got yelled at again.

it kinda doesn't bother her anymore though. she's pretty numb to most of the things that's happening to her.

it's sad to say but eunkyung's so used to it and almost expects it everytime now.

“kyung, you really need to make a legal action against these people.” a staff named lins said in a mad voice. lina is one of the staffs that she considers as a close friend.

“what's the point, unnie? these people won't ever stop no matter what i do.” she replied with a tired voice. “i don't know what to do.”

the older girl knew that she was right. lina always tries her best to cheer up the idol but there's not much she can do though.

sighing, lina wiggled her eyebrows, “well, don't frown too much then. who knows? someone might make that frown upside down and could be falling for that smile.”

before eunkyung could reply with a scoff, lina informed her it was time for the next call.

the idol quickly fixed her appearance and put on a big fake smile as the laptop rang.

“o-oh, my god.”

an awestruck, very shocked voice said as the call connected. the girl widened her eyes, immediately recognizing the person.

“minho, hi!” she waved, smiling brightly. “oh, my god. you know my name. i-i can't do this. oh, my god. ” he replied, hiding his face with his hands. “y-you remember me?”

she smiled softly at his words, “of course, i do. you made me the happiest that day.” he got flustered and muttered to himself, “oh, my god. minho, you can do this.”

“so, how have you been?” she asked, still smiling. “i've been fine. my mom scolded me for spending money to a girl who doesn't know me.” he said with finger quotes.

“oh, gosh. i'm so sorry. i hope i didn't get you in too much trouble.” she pouted, laughing “i-it's fine. it was a win-win situation. i got to see you and my mom finally had a valid reason to ground me for a month.” he shrugged, making her laugh some more.

the two settled down their laughter, eunkyung broke the short silence, “i wanted to thank you for your generous gifts... and the letter. those really make my days better.”

“y-you're welcome. it was no problem really. seeing you smile so prettily made it worth it.” minho said, slapping his mouth as he realized what he just fucking said. 

“smooth.” lina muttered under her breathe, holding her laughter in. “thank you, minho. your smile is pretty too.” she complimented.

“not as pretty as you though.” he replied back before getting shy again. “so can i or can i not call you noona?” she laughed at his question.

that's how most of the call went, eunkyung smiling, laughing, and being giddy. minho getting flustered, shy, and being so surprisingly smooth.

the two chatted for a few more moments before sadly, the fancall had to end.

“ahh ~ i hope to see you again.” she pouted, her hands reaching out to him.

he agreed eagerly, “me too, noona.” he said with a soft tone. the smiled at each other, waving goodbye.

the call ended and eunkyung had a big, stupid smiled on her face that made the staff laughed, enjoying the scene.

“invite me to the wedding, okay?” lina smirked before informing the next fan.

( ok i made the fancall duration longer than it actually is 'cuz i can and i will and i did )