Female X Male Version

!!!PLEASE READ FIRST!!!

First off I apologize for any spelling errors for I can't always get them all, secondly, I will have NSFW fanart to go with this but it will be available to view on my Twitter ^^

Regardless I hope you enjoy this I apologize if it's everywhere?

 I haven't written Male x female lemon in forever!! XD

Anywhooo Enjoy <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------

With the weeks following you couldn't stop thinking about sun drop along with his alluring alter ego, you swore he was going to try something but perhaps that's due to all the clique love stories that seemed to swarm you in your head lately...After all, he was for kids! You felt foolish and almost disgusted with yourself to even think an animatronic would even have the mindset for such things, shaking your head to rid your thoughts away your parents announce they got tickets to see the show once more your sibling of course jumped up in down in excitement as you felt dread overcome you. The last thing you needed was to see Sun drop especially in the state of mind you currently were in!

"Can't we go another day?" you mindlessly suggest earning a glare from your sibling as your dad chuckled lightly. "Hun I know it's been hard for you lately, with keeping up with school work and boy troubles." Your eyes go wide as you stare at your father incredulously "Dad! It's not-" you shut your mouth knowing it wouldn't do any good or change his mind so with a defeated sigh you go get ready for the long day ahead of you.

-Later-

"Seriously?" your friend announced on call as you explained the situation. Though they didn't fully grasp your distress due to them wanting to visit the place "Do you know how many times I plead for my parents to take me! That place is a palace!" you fondly laugh at their reaction before being slapped with the reality of things "I like the place too don't get me wrong, it's just...." You trail off unsure of how to explain the attraction you've developed over an animatronic, you'd probably be a laughing stock, and knowing your best friend they'd never let you live that confession down. So in the battle of being embarrassed, you lied. "There's a really cute guy there and-" you watch as your friend's eyes light up like fireworks in a dark sky they sit up straighter and hum sweetly "Go on~" covering your face with a nearby pillow you scream into it until you feel confident enough to face them again. "It's just he works there aandreallydon'twanttorunintothemwhileI'mthere.." you state in a fute of rambling making your friend burst into a fit of laughter, groaning in frustration you hang upon them. Grabbing the pillow once more you scream into it as your cheeks heat up and your heart pound. Glancing at your nightstand you see the time. 4:25 pm In an hour and a half you'd be off to the show meaning you'd be going to the one place you didn't want to go to.

"see you soon.."

Sundrops words seem to echo in your head in a never-ending loop, with a sigh you fall back feeling the comfort in your cool bed sheets reminding you of the smooth hard metal that you touched long ago. Shutting your eyes in frustration you see a figure conjure in the darkness, the figure seemed to get taller and take shape as Sundrop.

Growling at your imagination you change the image, only this time red eyes seemed to gleam at you in a fiery red as a Cheshire-like grin stretched across its face. Long fingers slowly reach out until a raspy voice called out "Wake up! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" your sibling shrieks as they shake your side violently making your eyes snap open immediately. "Wha? What time is it?!" you ask sitting up groggily, only to find your sibling retreating out the door in a huff.