The beginning after the end (3)

The subway bustled with noise–people rushing around trying to catch their train or running late for their night shift. Most of the people in the subway were returning back home–finally, after a long and exhausting day at work or school, they were able to go back to a place where they could rest in peace.

Three teenagers of age 17, hopped onto the train–as they tried to catch their breath from running alway the way from school.

"This is why I told you not to reveal our faces in public, but did you listen?" Cale started to grumble glaring at the other two teenagers. "Nooo, you had to go and publicize our faces to the entire world." Cale dramatically spoke as he sighed trying to find a spot to sit on. "Nobody listens to me these days."

"But our business got more popular." Barrow resorted as he scrolled through the phone–shoving it in front of Cale's face. "Everything you or any of us wears or designs gets sold out in seconds!" He showed the states of their sale in the following years, "Do you know how rich we have become?!"

Rich.

The triplets indeed have become rich–a little earlier than they had anticipated since they were only a startup business.

Right for the money.

Cale sighed, the only reason he followed Barrow's plan was due to the income they were receiving. However, at times like these, Cale wanted to smack his past selves back for agreeing to Barrow's plans.

"Hyung, we aren't fashion designers you know?!" It was a wonder to Cale as to why they were selling fashionable products, "we are a security agent company for god sake." He never understood how these two got put together.

"But look!" Barrow opened their fashion store app–scrolling through the clothing line Cale had created. "The clothing line you produced... even though it's 'just a merchandise'" A fashion line was more of activewear for people to move comfortably around. "Even a plain black t-shirt got sold out at 150$, can you believe it?"

Barrow laughed–as he looked at the unreasonable prices Cale had kept–just to prove to the two that nobody was that stupid to buy these clothing just because he created it, yet it got sold out in minutes

"Our fandom sure is rich."

Kim spoke, amused as he looked at all the clothing lines getting sold out as if they were on sale.

The triplets weren't originally from a rich family, no, they didn't even have proper money to feed themselves–however, Cale exclaimed for his "rich slacker life"--especially not for his starving and sick brother–would start a business. Soon blooming in rapid speed, he swears he didn't scam people in the process–causing the triplets to be trillionaires at the age of 17.

I did all this without showing my face for 2 years, why should I do it now?

Cale couldn't help but sulk as he watched his freedom escape his grasp.

The triplets were returning home from school as usual–however, as they held towards their car, they found it surrounded by fans. The loud screaming surrounded the parking lot–people pushing each other, just so they could see the three brothers.

Too tired to deal with a large crowd, the triplets disguised themselves with the power of their cap and hat, as they made a run for it, which led them to the train station.

"What will you do if they find us?"

The two older siblings paused for a while–their eyes looking towards each other for a solid minute as they looked back towards their youngest.

"We are stronger now." Kim smiled as he patted the muscles on his arms, showing it off to his youngest.

"If they show up.." A wicked smile rose on Barrow's face as he slowly pulled Cale's squishy cheeks. "I'll torture them, making them wish they were dead. Just for you."