happily ever after

Authors note:....okay, so this is prolly the longest shit I ever wrote including 3000 + words but...y'all deserve this for keeping up with this story...thank you

Tom's POV

So...it's been a long time....long time since I got engaged to my princess. and...last week, we were just casually watching a movie cuddled up when she said,

"tommy....I think...I'm..ready" she said looking at me with hopeful eyes.
"Huh ? Ready...for what baby ?" I asked not knowing what she meant

"Imreadytomarryyou" she said in one breath. I laughed at her cutness as she looked at me folding her arms and pouting, yup! She still does that.

"Well...I'm ready too darling" I said as I gently grabbed her face and kissed her.

~

Right now, I was with haz and all my brothers. We were right now, with Bethany, who is our family stylist. We all were looking at some designs for our suits to wear on the wedding.

Haz and my brothers were afcors gonna be my best mates, so they had to wear the same outfits but the thing was that Harry and haz were arguing on one design while paddy and sam were arguing on the other.

Meanwhile, my mum, y/n and her best friend Lilith were also shopping for her bride dress...gosh..I can't wait to see it. After an hour of bickering, they all decided to go with this this.

 After an hour of bickering, they all decided to go with this this

Y/n's POV

I was so excited today !!! Tom and I were finally gonna marry !!!!!! I was at a place which Nikki took me and Lilith to buy the dresse.

"Oh my god Y/n y/m lane!!! I'm am so excited" Lilith screamed in my ear as we were looking for a bridesmaid dress for her.

"Ahhh me too" I said back. "Oh my god! Lil look at this !!! Girl this is made for you..go try it on" I said handing her a dress I found.

go try it on" I said handing her a dress I found

"Girls...what are you doin- oh my god!
Love that dress looks amazing!" Nikki squealed as she looked at Lilith.

~~