1. Back to india

A girl wearing crop top and jean shorts rushed inside the airport. She stumbled many times on her way.

"Sorry I was in hurry" she apologized back to the woman who yelled at her. She breathed in and out for few times before gathering herself. She settled her hair and walked towards the lobby.

The passengers were passing by. Many of their relatives stood there holding their name written poster. She held out her hand and took a poster from her bag.

"Welcome Kritika" the red colour stood highlighted around other posters. She held it above her head so it will be clearly visible to passangers.

Time passed by as she become anxious not seeing them. She was about to call but saw the person she was waiting for walking towards her.

Kritika walked as she pushed her luggage. She wore a white sleeveless summer dress. The dress hugged her waist and flowed down. Her waist length hair tied into a bun with a sun glass on her head.

"Welcome back didi" she pulled Kritika into their hug.

" How's your travel?" kirti asked as they walked towards the cab.

" It's pretty good" Kritika said loading her luggages into the trunk. " The thing I told you before is it settled?" She asked after closing backside of the car.

"Yes di but are you sure you want to live in that house?" She pitied her sister.

The house she bought back was the dream home of her sister and brother in law 5 years ago. She don't want her sister to stuck in past like always. She wanted her to move on and start a new life. But destiny never gave her peace.

Looking at the retreating figure of her sister Kirti went to the driver and told the address. Three of them entered and it drove away.

*******

Kritika's hand traced on the wall of that house. Each corner of the house reminded her the beautiful memories they shared. The couch they cuddled at night, the balcony they shared their first kiss, the kitchen where he sneak into romance with her. She felt an unbearable pain in her heart.

" how many days are you planning to stay here? You are not very fond of here, anyway. Even if you wanted to see me i was the one who visited you in London. Then what happened that made you come here suddenly " kriti asked as they settled down in the couch.

" Rohan called me two days back. Tomorrow is Rahul's wedding. As his ex wife i should go and congratulate him. " She replied sitting beside her sister.

Kriti stared her sister pitied. These 5 years has changed her so much. She lost her husband along with her unborn child. She lost her two important people on the same day. She left the country to start a fresh chapter and she striked and survived in a foreign country without anyones support to become what she is today.

" Di do you still blame jiju for whatever happened?" She asked suddenly out of nowhere.

" Why do you ask that?" Kritika questioned back.

" I still think he is innocent. He got into an accident saving you. It's true that he lost a part of his memory and forget you. So naturally he will be dependent on his family. But who knows his mother is a bitch who turned him against you " she started angrily. Being a loving sister kirti felt extreme pain for her didi.

Kritika lived like a princess in her home. After marriage she was treated like a queen by her husband. Suddenly losing him shattered all her life. His mother always hated her but she endured it all just for him. Atlast he himself kicked her out of the house.

" I don't hate him yet i can't forgive him for what he did to me. He believed his mother over me. I know i was a stranger that time but can't he atleast look at the truth i am unfolding. He is blinded by her love that he can't see anyone other than her. I want to take revenge against mrs sehgal. Last time i was weak so she stepped on me easily... this time i am ready to fight with her and show her how strong i am." Kritika replied sitting on the couch.

" okay do whatever you want but don't hide anything from me like last time. I had to call Rohan to know the whole fiasco back then" Kirti's hand crawled to her sister's and held it while patting it's back.

" Roger that. I am going to rest for a while, the jetlag caught me feel dizzy and tired. Call me if needed" Kritika said walking to the room to get some sleep.

Kirti stared at her retreating figure. She signed before getting up walking outside taking her phone. She had to call Rohan informing their arrival.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hola guys

This is the first part of my new story "love finds a way". Thanks @ kru creations for making such a beautiful cover for my book

Tomorrow is an important day for Ritika. She is going to take revenge against each and everyone who tortured her in the past. She will never let them live peacefully.

I hope everyone like the story. Express your views through likes and comments.

Ps: I am not keeping targets in this story.

-With love-

Anagha Krishna❤️