6. confrontation

A corner of sehgal mansion

"do you think she gets scared and will leave the house"  avantika asked Padmini as they sat on the lawn for the evening tea.

"By now she will be in their hands. I told them to handle her well that she will never think coming here again" Padmini laughed evily sipping her tea leisurely.

"I can wait to get her out of Rahul's life and make him mine" Avantika said

"Don't worry beta. Everything will happen according to our plan."

As they were talking and laughing happily with the satisfaction of getting rid of kritika once from their life, they heard some commotion inside the house.

Both looked each other and rushed in.

"Oh my god! Babhi, what happened to you" Rohan asked as he saw kritika entering the house in unstable steps. He saw her face bruised with finger prints on her cheeks, so he got worried about her.

Rahul who just came back from office was shocked at her appearance, she seemed lost and didn't acknowledge the presence of people around her.

"Baa....didi" he touched her shoulder. She flinched at his touch and scooted back.

"Who did this to you?" He asked.

She shook her head in no. She covered herself with hands crossed looking fearfully around. Rahul felt a pang in chest seeing her state. She looked broken and lost.

"Tell me! Who did this to you?" Rohan shook her hard.

"Take your hands of that slut ro" avantika says. "This bitch is an attention seeker. She must have done this to gain sympathy" she voice disgusted.

Rohan clenched his hand and marched towards her, but was held back by kritika. She nodded no and patted him.

"I was kidnapped" she said. "And I am sure you know better than anyone how it happened" she continued.

"You bloody slut, don't drag me in this. I didn't do anything to you. It's all your doings." Avantika said. She rushed to Rahul "Rahul, you believe me right. She is accusing me of something i didn't do" she grabs his sleeve faking tears.

"I believe you" he cupped her face. She looked sideways at kritika and smirked.

Let's see how you convince rahul. He will and always believe me. He won't believe you no matter it is the truth.

Kritika chuckled bitterly wiping out the corner of her lips which had some stains of blood. She already know even if she plucked out her heart and show him, he won't believe her.

"What! We must report it to police" Rohan said in anger. He couldn't see his favourite person, a mother like figure standing here all injured.

"That's not needed, my bodyguards caught them up. They were given a good beatings, i am sure the truth will be out soon" she said looking at the two figures standing beside rahul. Padmini and avantika gulped down the saliva in fear seeing her eyes.

"That's great!" Rohan signed in relief.

"And you Rahul, i thought that atleast as your ex wife you would trust me. But no, you believe your lover than me. In your mind I am gold digger who hooked up with you to enjoy your money right?. Anyways thanks for showing me what I was in your life" she chuckled before leaving to her room.

Roshini followed her upon rohan's advice. They feared she wasn't okay.

Somehow roshini felt following kritika to her room was good, because as soon as she reached she fainted freaking the little girl. Roshini caught her in time and yelled for help. Rohan barged into the room and both together made her lie on the bed.

*******

The whole fifty minutes went by. Kritika slowly opened her eyes adjusting it to the light of the room.

She saw roshini on the other end of the bed. She was sleeping keeping her head on the bed, while sitting on a chair that pushed near to the bed. A small smile formed on her face. She caressed her hair, swiping it off her face.

"You awake" she heard rohan's word.

She smiled at him as he walked with a tray in his hand. He kept it on the side table.

"I asked this little monkey to take care of you and here she is sleeping" he said taking a bowl out of the tray.

"Here have this vegetable soup" he said giving her that bowl.

"It's eww. I don't like it" she said.

"No dii. You have to drink it all and have this medicines"

She unwillingly drank all the soup. He give her company and cracked jokes to make her laugh. This was all seen by Rahul who peeped through the half closed door. He walked away frowning at their closeness.

*******

CRASH!

A vase throw into the floor and brokeintp pieces.

"Why? Why? Why the bitch came back. She even escaped from our trap. Now that she doubt us. It won't take her time to find the truth.I want her dead. I want her to die. Rahul is mine. I won't give him to her" avantika yelled in high pitched voice throwing away whatever fall into her hands.

"Calm down Avanti beta. We will find another way to get rid of her." Padmini rushed to her side to calm her down. She hugged her rubbing her back.

"She surely has something upon her sleeves. I don't think she was that foolish girl who cry and endure everything. She changed, we have to change too. We will change our plans" she said to Avantika who turned red in anger and frustration.

"All I hope was rahul won't know we were behind her kidnap. Then he will not believe us anymore. We have to let someone else take the blame and divert others investigation to him.

"Maa" she heard a voice followed by knock on the door. She looked around her room.It was in mess, and avantika panicked. Padmini directed her to hide in washroom.  She wiped her sweatt covered face with pallu of her saree and walked out of the room.

"What happened?" She asked Rahul carefully closing the door behind

He noticed that but didn't say anything. In deeper mind he doubts them. Because he knows how much his mother hates her. But then he shrugged of thinking that his mother isn't such person. She won't play with a person's life.

Only if he knew she was, is playing with his life and making him a puppet to her desires.

"Where is avantika. I didn't see her anywhere."

"She went to her parents home since they were missing her. I don't know how long that poor girl wait for you to marry you" Padmini said in sad tone

"Okay, then I have something important to ask you. Let's go into your room" he said

"No" she screamed instantly but regretted. He stared her in confusion.

"I...i mean why my room. We can go to living room...yaa...living room will be better" she stuttered nervously.

He nodded his head nonetheless and walked ahead. She checked the door again. To her luck avantika locked it from inside.

******

Hola folks

Next chapter is up guys.....

The battle just started.... More revealaions are coming. Stay tuned .....