-Tacos- (smut warning)

!WEIRD ALERT! this was written at midnight cuz why not. And yes this is probably weirder than that monster can.

_______________________________

Quackity was at home cooking some tacos for dinner. He was frying the mince, Dicing the lettuce, grating some cheese and slicing tomato's. But the thing was that he couldn't find any hard taco shells.

"Gosh... Where did I put them last?" He whispers to himself scavenging the kitchen. He looks in the pantry, the fridge and the freezer. He looked almost all over the house for the shells.
"HELLOOOO!" A familiar voice echos around the house, it was Wilbur.
"I'm home," the British man continued.

Quackity walks over to the front door to see Wilbur,
"Hey," the shorter male talks,
"How was your day?"
"Average."
The bland response was nothing to be surprised about.
"What are you up to? It smells good in here," Wilbur asks,
"Tacos," quackity replies, "but I can't find the shells."

Wilbur looks over the pantry, checking every nook and cranny. He then sees some rats hiding in the corner snacking on... You guess what, the taco shells.

"Darn," wilbur yells.
"Fucking great, what now?" Quackity questioned.
After a few seconds he looks at Wilbur with a smirk...

"What if I make a taco in your ass???"

"Quackity, babe, this isn't a good idea," Wilbur replied,
"Shut up you'll love it," quackity responded.
"Right."

After a bit of nagging quackity finally got Wilbur in the same boat as him. The hotplate was turned off and Wilbur froze for a minute.
"What the hell am I doing??" He questioned himself.
Noting but a little rebellion pushed the fears off quickly.

"You ready Wilbur?" Quackity asked,
"Uhhh yea," Wilbur replied,
"Good, so I just have to figure out how we are going to do this,"
"YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR GONNA DO YET!!" Wilbur yelled,
"Sorry sorry." He quickly apologized.

"Your too tall for the counter and table, the couch probably isn't the smartest idea either, so wilbur you may have to be on the floor for this." Quackity exclaims.

"O-ok," Wilburs nerves are through the roof now.
"What are you waiting for?" Quackity asks.
Wilbur then gets fully naked and props him self up on his hand on knees. The floor was cold and his joints where already hurting.

"Great work, this may be easier than I thought," quackity says placing some mince along Wilburs bOoTy.
Then the tomatoes, cheese, avocado, luttece and some salsa to top it off.
"Hahaha," quackity giggled. Wilbur chuckled along too trying not to move so the stuff wouldn't fall out.

"What now?" Wilbur asked,
"I'ma eat it," quackity said in a goofy but serious tone;
"Ok???" Wilbur said scared.

Quackity delved into this once in a lifetime opportunity (litterally) Wilbur let out small little sounds as quackity kept eating. Quackity at this as if it was his last meal. He was set on the prize.

Quackity got near the end and started at lick Wilburs actual skin.
Wilbur let out a big exhale when that happened. The only goal for quackity now was to clean the taller man up. He was licking him like how a child would lick their plate clean, making sure nothing was left behind. Wilbur was practically moaning at this point.

"Ohh you like that?" Quackity teased, tasting Wilbur a bit more.
"Q-q-quAAckITyyy~" Wilbur moaned at what his boyfriend was doing.
"Yessss~" quackity said back, "you liked it in the end didn't you?"
Wilbur nodded.

Wilbur and quackity continued the act for a few more minutes. Untill wilbur said, "I still haven't had my taco," smirking at quackity.

_______________________________

Lol bad this kinda sucks, anyway hope you thought this was weird enough 😏😎😏😎😎😎😎😏😎😏😎😏😎😎😏😎😎😏😎😎😏😎😏😎😎😏😎😎😏😎😎😏😎😎😏😎😏😎😏😎😎😏😎😎😏😎😎😏😎😏😎😏😎😎😎😏😎😎😎😏😎😎😏😎😎😎😏😎😎😏