When destiny met us :)

It was a rainy day . Y/n was walking on the road ,looking around and admiring how beautiful the nature is!!. She looked at the sky and smiled :). She was so happy !! .The wind was touching her skin . As she was walking on the road ,she suddenly bumped at someone !! She immediately said sorry to him without not even looking . After that ,she  passed him . But the man that she was bumped ,stared at her as she was walking and getting quit afar .... The man was holding an umbrella so he put that umbrella and took out his camera from his pocket . And looked at the girl who was bumped on him   . When she was bumped on him and said sorry to him ,he was melt by her voice . He could not see her face but her voice was enough to chill him . He never felt like that . So he thought to take a picture of that girl . She was walking while listening to her favorite songs while lip syncing  . But she noticed that the rain was starting to be heavy . She was wearing a raincoat but still her phone was starting to be wet . So she took out her earphones to keep that on her pocket ...But then she heard a voice coming from her behind saying " Hey rude girl !! Don't you have any  manners to say sorry in polite way even after bumping on me !!" So she turn away . As she was turning at her behind  the wind blew her hair !!!she was looking so pretty  !!Suddenly she saw a  stranger man who was standing on the side of a tree ,while the rain was so heavy and while he was getting wet !!She looked at him and he  took her photo rightaway !!!! He took her pictures and and said by having a big handsome smile "Thanks .. For looking back . Hope we meet again:)"  She was so angry !!! But the man was so happy even with being whole body wet !..... As the rain  started to be more heavy so that girl thought to run to get a shelter . She couldn't do anything . But she said to herself that she will see that man !!!