Then unexpectedly We met again :) ! 2

After two weeks , Y/n were tapping at her phone. She was alone at home . Because she came at South Korea just for 2 months . She has a huge interest on travelling and taking pictures. She always takes shower before going out . And she find taking shower is the best beauty treatment . She left her phone on charging . And she asked her alexa to play a romantic song, which she will hear while taking shower . She was feeling the water on her face then the song started and the song name was"Salvatore" She was lip syncing while she was totally wet . After 10 minutes , She came out. But there was some water which were on the floor  so she slipped and fell on the floor  . She groaned in pain"Aaaahhhh!!!! my back !!" and said to the floor " You mr.s floor are you jealous of my beauty that much that you made me fall ?!!?" Then she tried to stand up but first she fell again but next she could stand. After getting ready, she took  her phone out from charging and then said to the charger" Thank You mr. charger for giving energy to my phone :)" Then she left out from her home. While on the other hand Kim Taehyung was also getting ready to go outside . He  took his phone  then he smiled by looking at his phone because there was the picture of that girl which he took 2 weeks ago. He made that picture his wallpaper . Then he said by looking at her pic" I think I have found the love of my life :), but where are you now? I want to see you again " Then he got himself on his car to visit... He was visiting everywhere of South Korea to get the girl which he has on his phone as his wallpaper . After driving along road  , he got off his car to take some breath . Y/n was talking to the doves " You beautiful doves , will you be my friend ? I am lonely at your country , so will you give me with ?? But the next thing a  dove did was epic:) ! The dove flew away from her above and left her poop on her . Then she screamed " You bad dove!!! I will remember you " Then Taehyung's eye fell on her and he laughed and told her " May be she doesn't have time to be with you " But then The girl remembered  him and then they had conversations..........................................................................

Y/n :Finally , I have found you !! "hahahahahahhahahah!!(evil laugh )" .. Now , I will create a file against you . 

Taehyung : Why ??What was my fault rude girl??? You bumped on me and then disrespectly say sorry to me? (in dramatic way )

Y/n: That was the reason to take my photos  like that way??

Taehyung: I took your photos so that I can remember you always ..(In whisper way)

Y/n : What ?!

Taehyung: I mean so that whenever I will look at your photos I will be able to remember you as that you are a bad behavior girl. What if any of my friends fall for you without knowing that you are a bad behavior girl?? Then I will be able to tell them to concern them about you!!

Y/n : You are so mean, I mean just for that little behavior you are saying this...??!

Taehyung : Yes. By the way , forget that .. I have already deleted your picture when I came back at home. 

Y/n : Thank YOU:)))!!!

after that they became friends ,they always, hear musics ,visits together, sings songs for each other, talk about random things, 

But Taehyung doesn't know that Y/n was engaged and also his mom doesn't want any foreign girl to marry him . 

Wait for the next part :) I am coming with twist :)) Please vote me:)) I love you