The penis game

"You say it first." I whispered. "No, you say it first." "Fine, pussy." I whispered back. "Penis." Gerard whispered slightly louder. "Penis." I held in my laughter and repeated, "Penis." At a normal volume. "PENIS." Gerard growled aggressively.
"Penis!" I shouted through the entire classroom.
Before our math teacher had a chance to punish me Gerard screamed as loud as he could. "PENIS!" Our Math teacher's eyes darted at us. "What the hell is going on over there?! Both of you, detention!"

We both got up giggling as we walked away. "You guys are in for it." Frank mouthed. Gerard pulled his hoodie over his head like a gangster and flipped Frank off. "We're so dumb." "I know." Gerard then proceeded to laugh his ass off through the hall.

We eventually made it to the principals office. "Hello Ms. Rock and Mr. Way, Principal Higgins greeted us. "Hey." Gerard said awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. "So, I heard you two were playing a game during class..." We both nodded in unison. "And you were shouting "Penis. Would either of you care to explain?"

I sighed, "Well, umm...Gerard and I like to mess around. We were bored, so we decided to play the penis game. It's popular with all the kids these days." A laugh escaped my throat. "Yes it is." Gerard added to try and make it seem just a little believable. "Alright, detention for 2 hour's after school. You both may return to your classes." Principal Higgins said holding in his amusement. 'What dumb kids.' He thought to himself. "See you in detention!" "See ya." Gerard walked away.