Get Phil

“Yeah so... What are you up to today?”, Dan asked the audience. His chat nearly exploded. There were so many people watching. Dan couldn't really believe his luck. He had fans that loved him and supported him, really good friends and he lived with Phil, the most beautiful and kind human being in all of time and space.

Get Phil!

Can you get Phil pls?

We want to see phil dan

Dan chuckled. “Sorry guys. Phil isn't at home at the moment. But I can get him when he's back.” His fans were crazy and he loved them. He always wondered why they wouldn't be okay wih just him but he knew why they loved Phil. Maybe even better than they would ever know. His roommate was currently at the shop because he thought it would be better to get some popcorn if they wanted to watch a film later. Dan agreed. But he had to do his life show so Phil had to go on his own.

“Oh wait. I think he's coming.” Dan turned a bit as he heard the key in the lock. The door went open and he heard Phil throwing his key on the sideboard.

Phil in the hallway put off his shoes – his socks were black-white and green today – and hung up his jacket in the cloakroom. Then he shouted: “I'm back babe!”

Dan froze.

Phil hadn't just... Dear lord.

“Um, sorry guys. Just a second.” Dan stood up and walked to the door of his room. HE looked at Phil who looked back with a smile on his face. “Hay Phil. I'm doing a live show right now. You wanna join me?” Phils eyes got big when he realized what Dan just had said. He covered his mouth with his hand and mumbled: “Oh god, I'm so sorry!” Dan gulped and said: “It's fine. Just... come with me now?”

They both returned to the screen. The chat has exploded.

Has Phil just called Dan 'babe'?

BABE?!?!?!

What's going on here? o.o

We knew it! Bababamm I'm so happy rn!

Dan smiled a bit at the camera. This was not how they planned to do this. Phil waved and threw his “Hey guys” towards the screen. There was a bit of a awkward silence until Dan finally said: “Okay, um, I guess we have to explain something now. It's just... y'know that's not how it was supposed to go. We planned on doing a video like... well, later. And with some preparation. But now...” Phil intervened when Dan stopped talking: “So, you guys may have guessed it but yeah... Dan and I actually are... a couple. Phan is a thing.”

Whoaaaaaaa.... Congratulations you two!

You haven't told us? You hAVEN'T TOLD US????

I just screamed my mum came in haha

“Uum, congratulations to everyone who knew before today. So basically everyone, I guess...”, Phil laughed. Dan added: “I would say they knew even before we knew, darling...” They both laughed at this and Phil explained: “Actually we are … together for like one year and a half I would say...” Dan nodded.

How could you hide this for so long? Srsly you two...

aaaaaaaand KISS!

Oh yes please! A kiss. For the phandom and tumblr. We need some material for our gifs pls...

Dan looked at Phil a bit unsure. But his boyfriend just shrugged. He wouldn't mind at all.

And so they kissed.

(Not necessary to say that the whole Phandom freaked out at this exact moment.)