Night 1

BEFORE I START THE STORY! i am aware that the red rotary phone man is named phone guy. i only put "phone dude" in the tags because i wanted to add phone dude oneshots here and there, because you know, phone dude is the yasified ver. of phone guy. anyways, i hope y'all enjoy <3

———————————————————-

it was your first day working at freddy fazbears pizza. you remember one of your friends nagging you to apply for the job, since you were fuckinf broke. yes, the job only payed $120 a week, but did you care? no! you desperately needed the money, anyways. you've heard a few complaints about this place, though. a few kids going missing... what was that all about?
you sat on the desk, which looked more depressing than ever. it had a mini fan, a plush and some other random shit. you were really confused on what to do, so you just started flicking through the cameras not knowing what you were doing. it was dead silent, so silent that you could hear your own thoughts so clearly. but that silence was suddenly broken by the sound of a phone ringing. *RIINGG RINGGG*. you glanced towards the sound, seeing a phone. not knowing whether or not you should pick it up, you just let it ring for a few more seconds. it could be the wrong number, a scam call. you just picked it up, annoyed by the very loud ringing.
"*sigh*, welcome to-"

"hello? hello, hello!"

you were caught off by a man's voice on the other side of the line. you stayed silent as he continued.

"uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night. um, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact. so, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about. uh, you'll do fine. So, let's just focus on getting you through your first week. okay?"

"...who...are you?" you asked, confused.

there was a sudden pause- until the man broke the silence.

"oh my, uh, you uh, gave me sorta a shock there, haha" the man said, chuckling. "o-oh, but anyways, uh, my name is scott."

"okay- uh hi scott?" you hesitated for a moment, realising that you sounded a bit rude. "i-i um, sorry. i didn't mean to sound rude, you know. it's just everything's so confusing- and i don't get what i'm supposed to do- oh, and i'm y/n by the way." yes, that sounds much better.

"hey y/n. okay uh, let's see. don't worry, i'll walk you through on what you should do in a bit. but first, there's an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read. uh it's kind of a legal thing, you know. um, "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced, blah blah blah. now, that might sound bad i know... but you got this, okay? there's really nothing to worry about. um, the animatronic characters here do get a bit quirky at night. but do i blame them? no! if i were forced to sing those same stupid songs and i never got a bath? i'd probably be a bit irritable at night, too." he chuckles to his own little joke. maybe that was just his coping mechanism.

"a-alright, uh, thanks scott." you reply.

*awkward silence*

"u-uh, by the way, will i ever be able to see you, you know, in real life, maybe?" you ask.

"i, uh, sure. i can ask my boss if i could work with you for tomorrows shift. i mean, two people is better than one, am i right?"

"you're not wrong. also, one last favour... could you stay with me until my shift, you know. ends?" you stutter, not really wanting to cause any more trouble to him but also wanting company throughout your shift.

"sure, i don't see why not." he agrees.

you take a glance at the clock. it was 5:40 A.M. you check the security cameras once more, and see that the bunny is gone. he was just on the stage with the bear and the chicken... you could feel your heart beat rising, while cold sweat started to form on the side of your face.

"u-uh... s-scott..?" you stutter like crazy.

"y/n? what's wrong?" he asks, worry growing in his tone.

"the blue bunny moved. i checked all the cameras, but he's not there-" before you could finish your sentence, you saw a bunny silhouette on the left.

"scott, the bunny is right next to me. please. um. i might never be able to see you. so if i do d-die uh, have a good life, alright?" you almost silently say.

"Y/N, CLOSE THE LEFT DOOR. NOW." he shouts into the phone. you were dead frozen, afraid to move. but you got the courage to finally shut the door onto your left, not wanting to die.

"scott, i want to go home." you slightly whine.

"hey, y/n. listen to me. you're a strong girl, alright? you got this. i believe in you. 10 minutes left, until your shift ends. trust me, whenever you see an animatronics outside, close the door." he comforts you. a small blush overcame your face. his voice was somewhat...hot. but cute.

for the next ten minutes, you kept checking through the security cameras, following scott's instructions. you guys talked about what you liked, why you guys applied for the night shift at freddy fazbears pizza, and your love life. you know you just met him a few hours ago... but did you start devolving a crush on him already?

(time skip)

DING DONG DING DONG (and children cheering idk where from)

"hey, you made it! see, i told you you could make it! i'm so proud of you, y/n" he exclaims. you could tell he was smiling by the tone of his voice. "thank you, scott. honestly, i don't think i would've made it through the night if it weren't for you. and honestly, you seem like a cool guy. i can't wait to meet you tomorrow!" you reply cheerfully, half glad you met him and half glad you were out of satans pizzeria.

"goodnight, y/n. see you tomorrow."

———————————————————-

once you arrived home, you immediately jumped onto your bed, not being able to forget about scott and his voice. you were also half asleep, shivering and thinking about him. was he hot in real life just like he was over the phone? man, you couldn't wait to meet him tomorrow. i wonder what kind of things would unfold when you meet him tomorrow? ;) (let's hope you don't get nightmares from your shift from today 😞)

(a/n i'm sorry if the writing was bad. it is 2:58 a.m. and i am half asleep, i don't know what i'm typing but i hope you enjoyed the chapter dhhdhxjx)