Night 4 (smut warning 🥂)

you and scott take his car to work, it was currently 11:57 p.m. you guys just joke around, have a mini conversation. you guys always stay at the kitchen of freddy fazbears before your shift starts, because, yk, food. you take out your daily lemonade from the fridge, sipping on it. scott just awkwardly stands on the opposite side of you, leaning against the wall (poor man.) the room became silent, the only thing that was making sound was you sipping on your lemonade. after several seconds, you decide to break the silence.

"hey, uh, scott, why do you have a...literal phone on your head? do you like...have a real face under it?" you ask,

"u-uh, well, i actually have a face underneath this phone. i just use this phone to...cover up my face, i sorta feel insecure about my looks and everything..." he sighs, looking down.

"hey, i'm sure you don't look that bad" you say, trying to brighten up the mood. he just sighs and then walks towards you.

"no judging...okay...?"

"of course not! i'll love you regardless" you give him a reassuring smile. he slowly takes of his phone hat...and.... MATPAT??1??11?1??1 (joke, i'm only saying this bc of the fnaf musical. but i do have a feeling that phone guy would sorta look like matpat)

"YOU HAVE NO HEAD?" you almost scream, but your cover your mouth. "to be honest you still look hot without a head."

"i- u-uh... thank y-you?" he scratches the back of his neck, then puts his phone thingy back on. he starts fidgeting with his fingers, nervous that you wouldn't like him anymore. little did he know, that you still loved him. you went in for a hug, a very tight hug. he got startled for a second, but hugged you back. wholesome 😁. you jumped on him, crossing your legs around his waist. you start "playing" with the rotary phone. you had to admit, it was fun. you could tell scott was enjoying it, too, since he was growing a third leg (lol). maybe he was very touch sensitive on the phone, you kept that information in mind for...later uses. you dial your phone number for fun, and feel a vibration in your back pocket. you take out your phone, and see his number on your phone. you saved his contacts (number), because you didn't already. so you name him "red rotary phone<3" and show it to him. he chuckles slightly, blushing. he was adorable when he blushed, you had to admit.

you get off him, and walk to both of y'all's office to start your shift. so it began.

on your guys shift, he had to make a phone call for the new security guard who just joined. he needed to tell him about the first night, and how everything worked. just like how you guys met. but this time, you wanted to do something fun. you made a plan, of how pleasure yourself and him, without getting him fired, of course.

"okay, i'm going to start the call now. be quiet, alright? i'll talk to you once i'm done." he pats your shoulder, as he takes the phone from his head and starts calling the guy.

*riiingggg riinggggg*

"hello? hello, hello! so uh, i just made this call to, you know, help you with your first night and everything. so let's get you settled. first, make sure to always check the cams, and the doors right next to you. you never know what- h-hnnn..." you went behind his chair, and put your arms around his neck. you then put your face in his neck, and started licking. "s-sorry, my partner is...pretty needy right n-now. a-anyways as i was saying- f-fuaah~ y-y/n!" he shouted, pissed. you sucked on the side of his neck, giving him a hickey.

"bro, you alright over there...?" you faintly heard the guy on the other end ask. "y-yeah.. *ahem* i'm fine. sorry, i'm distracted. let's get back on task. so in order to last the night, you need to conserve e-energy- AHH FUCKING HELL Y/N!" scott groaned loudly. you jumped on top of his lap, grinding a little. when you heard the little whimpers coming from him, you smirked silently in victory. you felt something hard growing down there; your plan was working.

"dude i can call you another time if you want, it's pretty chill here so i don't need assistance-" he laughs, clearly knowing what is going on.

"g-god i'm s-so sorry. call you tomorrow, have a good n-night and PLEASE DONT REPORT ME TO THE OFFICE-" he hung up.

"if i get fired, this is your fault" he groans once again. smacking his...phone head? you giggle as you take the phone from his hand and start licking on the plastic, which makes him whine.

you slowly and slightly grind on his clothed cock, making him more desperate each second.

"hey hey, is anyone there?" you purr into the phone. he starts shaking, maybe his head/phone was really sensitive after all.

"y/n p-please i want y-you to touch- i-i mean need you to t-touch me please oh fuck p-please" he whined, making you even hornier. you chuckled, then nodded. without warning he grabbed you by the hips and slammed you down on the table. you slightly gasp at the sudden movement, and groan.

"hey, n-not so fast, pretty boy" you give him the "fuck me" eyes. you then slide under him, go behind him and then push HIM onto the table. (oh how the tables have turned). you then pull off his pants while he's on the desk, which reveals his large errection. you then start coating the tip of his cock with your saliva, which made him let out a static-moan. you then went in for the "bite" (bite of '22?!1?1!1 😱😱) and started bobbing your head up and down, purposely not taking in his whole dick in your mouth. him, being needy and desperate and impatient, grabs your head/hair (makes sure he doesn't hurt you) and forces you to take in his full length. you let out a silent moan, as he groaned.

"f-fuck- god you're s-so fucking hot, you k-know that?" he looks at you, with no expression (because he can't show expression but he was definitely staring at you with half lided eyes.) "you're s-such a good girl" he praises, enjoying the sound of you sucking his cock.

(GOD WHAT HAS THIS BECOME LMAO)

he looks down at you (though he's a phone), and admires how you look. for a second, the way he admired how you looked wasn't sexual; even though you were super super hot, deep down he really loved how nice, respectful and caring you were. he really loved you, and wanted to give you everything in the world.

after a few more grunts, and praises, you feel his cock twitching in your mouth. he forces your head up and down, as you were now tearing up with overstimulation while both saliva "drools" out of both sides of your mouth.

"f-fuck- mmh-" as he reached his climax, he pushed your head down AGAIN, making semen also drool out of both sides of your mouth. you swallow his man juice, as he takes out his hands from your hair so you can get some oxygen. you coughed

(NOT FINISHED YET, PLEASE BE PATIENT!!<<3)