Chapter (yassss updated) 3

Anaya's Pov
I stared at the man in front of me shocked. Judal? I heard that name almost everywhere! So this is the guy that my brother and Ja'far pull their hair for. interesting. So he's the guy from the Kou Kingdom, it's magi. I heard that magi's are the most powerful users of magoi. Makes me wonder why, the all powerful Judal, had a fever when I just saw him. I wonder.... if I ask ....... would he be mad?sad? Or may he not answer at all!! Well, he's not bad looking to tell the truth... not at all! Wait... WHAT AM I SAYING?! He's the enemy!! Right? But he looked so peaceful when he was sleeping.... like he hasn't done a sin in his whole life!
Judal what are you doing to me?

" So your telling me that your that Kou Kingdom's magi right?" " Yea I am, got a problem with it chibi?"
My eyes widen. " look here mr. Magi whatever you are I AM NOT A CHIBI! I'm your same height for kitty lords sake!!!!!"

Judal's Pov
" look here mr. Magi whatever you are I AM NOT A CHIBI! I'm your same height for kitty lords sake!!!!"
I stared down at that idiot kings sister.
Did she just say ... for kitty lords sake? Looks like she's the weird one in the family of that idiot king. Thinking about that idiot king where is he?
" Hey Anaya was it? Where's that idiot brother of yours?"

She signed her light blue hair flying and her light blue eyes closing then opening.

"He left to I don't remember where though...... thanks to you!"
"Huh? Why me? What did I do?"
Anaya's bangs covered her eyes.

"just leave okay just leave! I didn't have to break into my own castle, betray my brother for being with the enemy, and and..... you know what just forget it!"

Anaya got up and left quickly to the door.

Until a certain hug stopped her.
( if your wondering, he's hugged her from her back )

"Anaya......... I know that I'm not good with words but I screwed up didn't i? I just didn't acknowledge your effect.... You did all that for me?"

I hope she doesn't get mad anymore or cries at that matter. Then I wouldn't know what to do... It's that she has been so nice to me.... No one has been like that to me. Always using me for power. Even if something happens between us it wouldn't work. She's beautiful, kind , trustworthy,

(not to her brother though, I can see it in her eyes she's suffering because of that )

the perfect girl I have ever met and trust me when I see met because I met millions of girls before. But, she's that stupid king's little sister, princess of Sindria, enemy of Kou Empire. And me? I'm Kou Empire's magi, hate that stupid king , and enemy of Sindria. I favored by black Ruth and weirdly she's favored by white Ruth.

She's too pure to stain by the likes of me. She would just leave me like the rest right?

Anaya's Pov

I could feel judal's Warmness coming from my back. Why would he just let me go?

"Anaya......... I know that I'm not good with words but I screwed up didn't i? I just didn't acknowledge your effect.... You did all that for me?"

Of course you screwed up! Idiot! But at least I could feel in his soft voice that he's saying the truth.

It got quiet, like quiet enough to hear our breaths. Judal got quiet too which got me to think....

" of course you screwed up! Everyone does once in their life! So don't feel bad okay? And thank you for noticing me even if it was for a second..... Thank you senpai!
But can you let go of me... Please?"

I swear I saw him blush!
" u-um o-okay "
He lets go. At the same time he let's go I hug him tightly, surprising him.

"W-what are you doing?"
I smile at him looking at his beautiful red eyes being widen with my action.

"Returning your hug"

Authors note
Well thank you for reading this far! And I'm sorry to say I have been doing a bad job updating.... IM SORRY! I try and I was going to update sooner but I started to read Sinbad x readers and I fell for him. But I have to be loyal to Judal-senpai!
Well finals are next week! Wish me luck!!!
-Isabelle