1

"According to the legends , Lycaon who was king of Arcadia tried to kill the king of Gods trying to feed him some human flesh with toxics but the God wasn't deceived and in anger God changed Lycaon bloodline into warewolfs.

They say after becoming warewolf with demonic powers Lycaon went berserk. He changed many others into warewolfs too and went on killing rampage for more power and possession. He was so out of control he even fought with his own father and was badly wounded as he killed his own father. He was on the verge of death but......" The male stopped as he heard his mate calling him

"B-but ...but whhat moomy ...twell nah wwha happn then" the curious little pup with cute doe eyes asked him mother for further more

"I'll tell the rest of the story before going to bed okay bubba. Now go and play outside also you have to train right I'll tell you the remaining story at night. Now hop fast to the training ground my bunny " he giggled his cute son who burst out into cute giggles showing his bunny teeth while scrunching his boopy nose

"N-no mommy swoop pwease....haahaha koo no bunny . Koo big bwig wolfie "rwaaa" he tried to groan cutely at his mother making him chuckle looking at the cute little pup

"Okay okay my big wolfie now run to the ground. You have to be more strong and powerful to rule our pack right" he lifted the kid up slowly pecking his chubby cheeks and nose and slowly putting him down on the ground

"Yesshhh koo bwig and strwng and sawe evelyone " he run down to the training ground fast to become more strong by training as he was to be the future head alpha of the pack as one and only son of the head alpha

"How was the travel love " The male asked placing a soft kiss on his mates lips

"Tiring but they said everything is good. Rogues are still going on rampage on few packs but Hobi will help us if we have any kind of problem "

"That's good . And how are you going to train koo you know his wolf isn't like anyone elses it's more powerful and will be real tough to control also his demon powers. I'm scared if he'll be able to handle everything well or not "

"Everything will be Fine Jimina . Our kookie is a strong one he'll handel everything smoothly . He's a son of demon wolf and a sexy angel he will tame his wolf and demon easily " he slowly pulled Jimin in his lap caressing his cheeks

"Yeah our son will make it hehehe . Well as father as son they say . He was saying he'll be a big strong wolfie . Hehehe"
"He'll be one day . He has to lead the pack"
"He's growing so fast Yoonie . I hope he overcome every harshness the world has to give"
"Don't worry love . We're by his side we won't let anyone harm our kid "
"Yeah that's right. Ahh come I've prepared your favorite dish I'll serve them and then you can go and train koo . Also don't push him hard okay he's just a kid . If my baby complain about anything then I'll make sure to punish you My dear Alpha"
"Hahaha...and how'll you punish me My dear Angel . I thought I was the one in charge of giving punishment"
Jimin blushed with light shade of pink covering his cheeks as he started to serve the food for his mate
"By not letting you touch me" he sassed making Yoongi whine
"C'mon babe you can't give me that big of a punishment. You know how weak I'm for you. I can't even stay away without kissing you how do you expect me to stay away from that sexy ass"
"Yaah don't say such thing you big pervy Alpha"
"Just for you my love"

The couple were enjoying there lovely time teasing and sharing sweet love with each other. They've overcome many hardship to be together as one . Jimin was a angel and Yoongi was a demon wolf . Mating between demon wolf and angel was considered a sin which would result to remove the angel from heaven and branding them from coming back ever again and cutting down their wings . As Jimin was one of a good friend with King of Gods mate he was spared from the ruthless punishment of cutting down of wings but he was disbanded from heaven for forever . He wasn't allowed to meet anyone related from heaven even his friends and family as it would be considered as a death penalty so he moved out to the warewolf world which is also a human world but in different part as human and warewolf don't go well together.

He was more than happy to be with his love , his mate , his Alpha . It was tough to mould into new surrounding but with the help , love and support of his mate he became one of them. They build their own pack which was beautiful pack with nature carving its beauty. They struggled together to form and develop the pack to what it is today. They saved wolfs from the place where rogue had attacked making them homeless and miserable. They brought those people back to their pack helping them to lead a new and better life. As a demon alpha Yoongi was powerful and rogue better knew then fighting with him because he wasn't that easy to win with. Every pack members respect their Alpha and Luna as their own parents even old ones because they saved them from ruins and provided them love , care and support as parents.

After few years Jimin became pregnant with Yoongi and his baby. It was rare for a demon and angel to mate so the result was unknown to everyone but when Jungkook was born they were stunned because he had the pure blood wolf power with demonic and angels character. He was one of the strongest wolf to exist but his true identity was kept between few only because it would create harm to his life.

The pack love their young alpha , he's apple of their eyes. The cute little boy with bug doe eyes and bunny smile that makes every heart melt in instant . Even though he was small he already has started to develop power which was stronger than big wolves. He knows he's different and he knows he has great responsibility coming up with the great power so he is dedicated to develop his power to make his parents proud .

"Okay love I'll go to train our cute little puppy now give a kiss fast and charge me up"
"You and your low charges.... always finding some weird way to get kisses" he said placing a sweet loving kiss on his mates lips
"Well I'm a whipped man for those lips"

Slowly the sun started to set making the nature glow into golden shade as everyone went back to their own home to spend night with their family and loved ones.

"Soo soo mommy..tweell now whhat hapen aftwer" little koo asked curiously placing his head on his mother's lap
"Oh my curious bunny...okay eomma will tell you what happened after... Lycaon was in the verge of death but he was saved by some witch who has some weird powers as they said she was in love with the man. After being healed and winning over his father Lycaon went more berserk in crave of power he started to hunt humans as well along with warewolfs with his rogue army of warewolf and few demons. The situation went worse as God has to come down himself "
"Whaat did God do thwen"
" God cursed him and cast a spell to keep him in hell so that he won't be able to come out and destroy human and warewolf worlds. He cursed him to be caged for 100 years as he thought he'll eventually die in hell after being there for so many years"
"Dwid he deaad mamma"
"Hehe your cute talks... It's still mystery if he died or not but according to few it was said that the witch also went to hell with him helping him to stay alive and healthy with her cunning powers..He haven't gone berserk for all these years so few believe that he is already dead but few still thinks he's alive . If he's alive then it'll bring another hilarious bloodbath in the world .
"If he liv-ve koo will be strlong and punsh him ...koo sawe mamma dadda and awll ..koo strwong wolfie"
Jimin chuckled tucking him down on bed placing a sweet kiss on his forehead
"Yes my big strong wolfie. We know you'll win over him easily but for that our wolfie has to sleep on time to wake up in time and train tomorrow right"
"Yewsh"
Jimin placed a loving kiss before heading out to his room
"I wish you were the one who legends believe to overcome with that nasty monster my pup. " He mumbled slowly walking towards his bedroom

-------Tadaaaa that was all for today. Phew damn that was a heck of work for this small brain geez. Send love , vote , comments my petals💜. Stay safe------------

 D E M O N 'S            Q U E E Nजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें