Part 6//𝔸𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕜

After we finished our food, we played some board games that Gaten brought with him and other games too.

However, we got bored from playing it. Ang decided to go out

"Wait!" I said. "How are we going to the Amusement Park?"

"I will ask my driver to take us there, and just come pick us up again, when we wanted to," Millie said, as I just nodded

We all hopped in the car that is black, tinted windows and an 8 sitter. Millie sat at the front. Sadie and Finn both on my sides at the second row. Gaten is behind me at the third row with Noah and Caleb on his sides.

By the time we got at the Amusement Park, it was kind of a little bit over three o'clock, which I think is'nt that bad at all. At the entrance of the Park- where we will buy our tickets- you can already see all the different kinds of rides; the extreme ones, mild ones, just for fun, for kids, and all of the rides that you can think of.

Jorge - Millie's driver - went to the line to get us tickets. Apparently, he's going to "babysit" us, since there's no adult present to accompany us, and we need one to be able to enter the Amusement Park, because we're minors. Addition to that we're calling him, tío, because he's Hispanic and it just sounds more polite, than calling by his own name.

Our tickets that Tío Jorge bought earlier are now in our hands and we're now putting it around our risk like a bracelet, then we waited a little bit in the line to enter the entrance with other people, before we really get in.

When we got in, we all babbled out the rides we want to. Sadie, Millie, Noah and I wanted to go to the "Drop Tower" where there are seats around the big, tall pole, and it goes up, then drops you without warning when you're already at the top. While the others wants to go on a rollercoaster. And we're planning to go in different ways, but Tío didn't let us.

"Uh, uh. Where are you guys going?" Tío said, as we were walking in different ways.

"To the rides?" Our faces written in confusion.

"No, no, no," he, said, shaking his head "I can't split myself in half, can I?" Oh, now he's being sarcastic? I like this guy.

But we're stubborn so, "We're old eno-"

"No."

We can't really win with this guy, "Alright, we're gonna be mature and let you guys choose the ride," Finn said, acting gentlemanly with his opened hands pointing at us.

"Alrighttt, to the drop tower!" My index finger pointing to the direction of the ride, while spinning dramatically.

"Man, I'm having second thoughts about this." Gaten has been all nervous ever since we were walking towards here. He said he could ride roller coasters, but not this.

"That's pointless when we're already here." Caleb was laughing at Gaten's horrified face, oh man you should see his face.

We're all buckled up in our seats and it started to move up. "I'm calling all the Saints from up there to support my life and keep me alive through out this ride." I really can't handle Gaten right now. At this moment I'm just waiting for him to pull out a rosary and pray.

"Gaten, calm down," I said through laughter. Honestly, even though I want to ride this thing, I still am scared, but I think because of Gaten I'm starting to forget about it.

We were getting close and close to the top, and once we got there I know any second now this thing wil dro-

"MOMMYYYY," Gaten and I both cried out.

"WJSJJAKKKSJ," I dont know what Noah said, but I know we're all just terrified.

"FUCKKK," Finn and Caleb are just blabbing out curses right now.