Part 4//𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕡𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕤

Sadie and I just talked about some random things and you could tell me that we really got along as I was expecting😬

"At first I thought you were like a mean person, but turns out you're just really chill," Sadie said, as I nodded at her statement. "And I was kind of slightly afraid to reach out to you, but I just pushed it off by thinking we will get along— which it happened."

"Ohh god I was thinking that too, like even before, I knew we would get along 'cause I think we have a lot in common, and yeah was too intimidated to reach out, 'cause you look really calm and quiet," I said. Then she goes on "ohhh."

"wait before?" she then asked.

"ohhh yeah by the way I was really a big admirer of you— Stranger Things. The first time I saw all of you in person, I was trying so hard to keep my feelings inside, 'cause it would be so weird to just scream and all.

"And I genuinely want to be in this show too— which I am now and was truly glad to be here. In fact, this was really my dream; to be an actress, since I was a kid. And you guys inspired me and got me more convinced to audition and try it.... Now I'm here." I smiled after explaining it to her.

"I was a fan too before I joined the cast— I mean I love the show and I've watched it but not like the fan that's always updated and everything." Sadie said saying a part of her story before joining the show. "You know what, let's just go where the others are, you good with that?"

"Sureee, no one can ever refuse something like that, let's go."

       We are now walking through the hallway, and we found the others in a room chilling and using their phones. So Sadie was the first one to go in, and once I showed up next to Sadie, their eyes turned to me and now they are all focus on me

'OMG I CANT STAND THIS, I'M SO SHY NOW, I THINK I'M GONNA MELT'

I just wave at them and shyly smiled politely and they all did it back but they looked awkward? oh never mind. When I looked around Finn and Caleb is not here, so probably they went to grab something.

Sadie grabbed my hand, as she took me with her on the couch and sat there. I'm just using my phone now to avoid any awkwardness and my shyness.

"So where's the two? Finn and Caleb?" Sadie asked the three, who's just chillin with their phones

"Went out to buy a food." Noah answered. Sadie just nodded, and took out her phone and scroll through her feed.

Now we're waiting for the two to comeback and just as I was talking about, the door opens revealing the two with drinks in their hands and they gave it off to everyone in the room and there was this one drink left and that is probably Finn's because he still doesn't have his. But he offered it to me.

"Here" Finn said while giving it to me, but I refused to take it, 'cause I know that's his and if I took it, then he will have nothing to drink. Besides, I'm not even that hungry or thirsty yet, so I didn't take it.

"Oh no, thank u." I smiled politely, as he just went "oh ok." 

He was about to go sit where Caleb is sitting now, but then again Caleb is there. Maybe that was his spot, before they went out to buy foods. And when they came back, Caleb just simply sat there, without remembering or knowing that's where Finn is sitting a while ago. Now he have no room to seat on except the available space next to me. Obviously he sat there, as there was no other option.

I'm just right here sitting all anxious up, thinking of some shit in my head, but I had to get my mind straight by scrolling and playing on my phone, trying to find anything that I can do on my phone, just to have something to do and get rid of my anxiousness.