𝗂𝗏. 𝗎𝗇𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗅𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗌

𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗢𝗡 𝗕𝗢𝗬 ( 💌)

𝗸𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲𝘆𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗱𝗮: 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗉𝖺 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

12,223 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 | 1,336 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 | 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖾

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀....

𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖾 | 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿
𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗍𝗈𝗆𝗆𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗍
𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍 ??

𝗇𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖺 | 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿
💟💟

𝗍𝖺𝗒𝗅𝗈𝗋 | 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿
𝖼𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗌 😍😍

𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 | 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿
𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗉𝖺 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌

𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲....

𓍊𓋼𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼

" ALRIGHT! Who in the paul blart mall cop stole my danny devito poster?" Jonah shrieks, stomping up to Remy and Kelsey who were baking cookies.

"Chill you man boobs Jonah, you don't need to yell, we are five fucking feet away from you!" Remy mutters, stirring the chocolate chip dough with a plastic spoon.

"No! I will not chill! And I do not have man boobs!?"

"Well..."

"I DO NOT!"

"As fun as it is talking about Jonah's boobs or no boobs, can we please finish the cookie batter and put it in the oven? I've starving, I haven't eaten since yesterday!" Kelsey whines, making the two others chuckle.

"It's not our fault you don't like hamburgers."

"I'm a vegetarian!"

"You drink smoothies."

"Okay, I just don't eat meat!"

"That's what she said."

"SHUT UP JONAH!!"

𓍊𓋼𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼

"TOMMY! YOU JUST LIKED HER POST! FANS HAVE NOTICED!?" The brunette bee boy fusses, pacing back and fourth in his office, making the blonde boy dizzy.

"What's the big deal? You're friends with her sister, surely you're friends with her."

"That's the thing! I haven't talked to Kelsey in six years!? And the last time I talked to her was when we go into a big fight!" He screams, making Tommy jump in his seat a bit.

"Fight? Toby you are the epitome of chill, I doubt you had a huge fight with them. Probably just a mild disagreement."

"Tom, I yelled at them. The fight was over their parents divorce. They wanted to hang out, wanting to get away from home life. And I was dumb, so I said no. I was too busy with other stuff, when in reality I just didn't know how to deal with it. Looking back, I feel dumb for pushing her away."

"Wow, that's deep. I'm so sorry Toby. But maybe they've let it go?"

"I hope so, because now the fans know that I follow her and her sister. Now they're open to fan hate."

"Yeah, well I wish them luck. Hey, maybe this is a sign to rekindle your friendship with Kelsey!"

"Yeah, maybe."

𝖩𝖴𝖭𝖨𝖯𝖤𝖱 𝖲𝖯𝖤𝖠𝖪𝖲!!
guys. this is so half assed
but i needed to update
i'm sorry if it's bad /g

anyways, we finally get to see
why tubbo and kelsey
lost touch!!