𝗏𝗂. 𝗇𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾

𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗢𝗡 𝗕𝗢𝗬 ( 💌)

" Are you sure you know what your doing Gabi?" Kelsey asks her sister, gripping her seatbelt tighter as Gabrielle speeds around a turn.

"Yeah, for sure! Now where did you guys want to go again?"

"Brighton... Slow down Gabrielle, Jonah looks like he's going to puke up his lunch." Remi yells, watching the brunette boy stick his head out the car window.

"I FEEL LIKE IM GOING TO DIEEE!" Jonah yells, making Kelsey burst out into laughter.

"And Kelsey is laughing. What a way to go, if Gabrielle kills us, please let me be loved by my fans."

"Danielle, you literally got told by our teacher that she hates you. You make her teaching career unbearable." Remi says, making the car go silent. You could hear a pin drop.

"Yeah well, she was the one who told me that she hated Taylor Swift."

"She's like 70 years old Danielle."

"If she says Queen T Swift is bad, she needs to get her ears checked."

"Why are we having this conversation while Jonah is basically hanging out the window?" Kelsey asks, looking over at the boy laying out the window, his face scrunched into a face of pain.

"Oh, right. Jonah. Oh no."

"Sound more concerned why don't you?" Jonah garbles out, his face being pulled back into the car by Danielle.

"This is why we take the train places. No offense Gabrielle."

"None taken, I failed my drivers test two times before barely passing last year."

"GABI YOUR 22!?!?"

"Yeah, I know. Apparently I can't turn correctly. If one of you dies, my bad."

✧˚₊‧ ୨ ୧ ‧₊˚✧

"Okay, so no one died, but now I think I scarred 4 teenagers. Good job if I do say so."

"GABRIELLE JONAH LOOKS LIKE HE WENT THROUGH TWO DIVORCES, A LIFETIME OF SICKNESS, AND I THINK HE NEEDS THERAPY. Oh also, I need fifty pounds." Kelsey yells, her face in her hands.

"That's fair enough, what do you need it for?" The older girl asks, digging around in her purse.

"Food, records, oh and this new lipgloss I saw online. Plus you did scare my friends and I out of ever driving with you again."

"Yeah, that's true. I'll just give you my credit card, and don't tell mom."

"Deal."

✧˚₊‧ ୨ ୧ ‧₊˚✧