4.

Chapter 4 

"Well maybe there I'll find out more"

The entire room glowed with blinding light, from which emerged a form known to both adults. The children who stood in the next room were infatuated with the appearance of an unfamiliar man, despite the fact that he seemed to be bleeding.

The two adults could not believe their eyes, in front of them stood a blond man wrapped in a luminous glow and a pair of wings protecting a younger blond-haired boy sitting behind him. He didn't say a word, just watched. He carefully measured both of them with his eyes, they didn't need any words, they both understood,

The blond gave them a warning...

Then, as if nothing had happened, it simply disappeared. Everyone stood unmoved staring at the empty space. For a long moment, no one dared to speak, "Y-you" began her lavender-eyed gaze on the 'son'. "You are cursed!" she finally shouted, pointing accusingly at the boy, who was frightened by the woman's sudden change of tone. "Exactly like him!" The fear disappeared, leaving rage in return, so the dark-haired girl was furious. She believed that she had closed this chapter years ago, and that this little shit had brought back the spirit of the past.

Not just any ghost, but the blonde's father himself.

"W-wha-" the boy did not understand what his mother meant, he was not given the opportunity to find out. "Get out of here!" she yelled, interrupting the younger one. She was fed up, she was fed up with the glances directed at her family, the whispers of villagers about her family, she was quite blonde. "Get out of my house, out of this family!" not holding out any longer, she spoke the words she had wanted to say for years. But knowing the boy's father's background, she didn't want him to have to go through the same to this day. "I do not want to see you again!"

"Hinata!" the woman's husband finally intervened. "Don't you think-" he wanted to reassure his wife, he wanted to discuss it calmly, that was one of the times he didn't recognize her. "Kiba!" interrupted him, "Do you want them to look at our children as they do at HIM?" she asked, emphasizing the last word, the blonde lowered his head, he knew the answer. There was a momentary silence, the brown-haired man was silent, he didn't want it, he felt sorry for the boy, but he didn't have much to say. "Boruto, go pack your things." He needed nothing more, the blonde got up and ran straight to his room, not paying attention to his siblings.

He was sitting in his room, knowing full well that these were the last minutes he was spending in this house. After he leaves this room, puts his foot outside this building, he won't come back here anymore. I don't want to come back here and won't be able to come back here. So he sat in silence, his eyes scoured the room, checking to see if he had taken everything. His attention was caught by a lonely key and a roll lying on the table.

"Why did you want to see me old man?" he asked bluntly, even though he was speaking to the Hokage himself. 'Just like a father...' thought the silver-haired man, sometimes he wondered if this kid was not the reincarnation of his deceased student. "I have something for you." he said, attracting the attention of the younger one, it's unusual to get something from the Hokage. "A person I knew would very much like you to have it" even though he had a mask on his face, the blonde felt that the man was smiling, judging by the arrangement of his eyes...

"Then why won't she / he give it to me? Is she / he such a coward? " he asked, unfazed with irritation in his voice, what was the point of asking someone to give someone something instead of doing it yourself? The blonde did not like such people, although if he knew who it was from, maybe he would think about it. "It's not really-"

"Hokage-sama, we need you to look at this!" how pleasant conversation was interrupted by a voice spreading through the room. "Wait a minute, I'll be right back." he said and disappeared, let's say... "Pft, waste of time" the boy said under his breath, he didn't understand what's so great about being a Hokage. Taking advantage of the fact that he was left alone in the Hokage's office, he decided to look around a bit, specifically interested in the photo on the desk. He walked over calmly and picked up the frame.

The photo showed three children, one girl and two boys, and one adult. He quickly recognized the black-haired boy as Uchiah Sasuke, the pink-haired girl as well, Uchiha Sakura, although she probably had the last name of Haruno, if he remembered correctly. As for the man, it was not at all difficult, the silver-haired one has not changed a bit since then, except for the fact that he changed his hairstyle and does not wear a headband with the Konoha symbol. However, the last person, a blonde-haired boy with a big, warm smile showing his fangs... He didn't know who he was.

Without thinking, he put the photo back in its place. His attention was drawn to something else, an open envelope sticking out of an open drawer, he hesitantly grasped the page and pulled out the contents of the envelope, which turned out to be a letter.

"Sensei, if you're reading this, it means I really died!
Heh, I didn't keep my word that I gave Tsunade-baachan. Could you apologize to her for me?
Come on, she probably won't listen to goofy excuses anyway...
Anyway! I have a request!
I know that Hinata is pregnant with my child, and since I'm dead, she may not necessarily be nice towards her/him so...
Could you give her/him the key and address to my home?
I would like them to get to know each other, they are siblings after all and neither of them know about each other.
Please also let the other know that I am sorry it turned out this way...
But I had no choice, that was the only way to get that Teme back!
Even if the price of it was my life...
I apologize again and please tell my daughter/son that I'll always watch over her/him , that's a promise, DATTEBAYO!"

'This is...' the boy stood frozen in disbelief in what he had just read. He was just holding his father's letter to Kakashi in his hand, the blonde-haired boy in the picture was his father! 'Wait, I have more siblings!' This series of discoveries was stopped by the sound of the approaching Hokage. Boruto quickly put the paper back in the drawer and returned to its place.

"So ~ Where did we end?" asked the silver-haired man appearing on his chair. There was a momentary, very awkward silence, "Oh yeah!" He looked into one of the drawers on the desk and took out a rolled-up piece of paper and a key with an orange pear in it. "Here you go ~" he said, putting those things on the desk, the younger one went to the desk and took what the older one wanted to give him, "Thanks"

The memory of that day was funny enough, but now he was standing near the gate to Konoha, staring at the piece of paper wrapped in a roll. 'Well maybe there I'll find out more' he thought one last time, glancing at the roll and then hiding it in his pocket. Being completely sure of his choice, he headed for the village exit, "Wait Boruto!"