2

At lunch, Y/N went to the cafeteria, and on her way she met Todoroki. He frowned down and her, making Y/N's heart flutter.

"T-t-todoroki-kun? D-did you need something?" Y/N asked. She wondered why all her crushes were acting weird around her lately.

Todoroki shook his head, and Y/N blushed at the sight of his candy-cane colored hair bouncing gracefully on head. She looked up into his unique orbs.

He walked away, leaving Y/N standing there, in love and flustered.

'He's such a bad boy' Y/N thought to herself.

She continued walking to the cafeteria, when all of a sudden, Monoma from class 1-B pushed her aside, making her fall. He laughed in her face and walked away.

Tears swelled in Y/N's eyes, as Kirishima ran over to see if she was okay.

"Are you okay pebble?" He asked, helping her stand.

Y/N pushed him away, tears falling down her beautiful face.

"Nobody here understands me!" She cried, running away. She didn't know where exactly she was going, she just needed to get away from everyone.

Before she knew it, Y/N was on the roof. She stared down over the railing, taking deep breaths to calm herself down. She sat down, listening to the birds chirping, before standing up again.

She thought of a song, her favorite song, one that described her life pretty well.

Y/N took a deep breath once again, closing her eyes.

Just then, she heard a voice from behind her.

"Oi, what the hell are you doing."

_______________________________________

There, I saved you. No Y/N rooftop singing yet. We save that for later. Anyways vote and follow for more!

(I think I'm funny but I'm actually cringe lmao)

Word count: 251