4

Y/N stopped laughing once she realized all the boys were looking at her. She blushed 7843438 shades of red, hiding her face in her pink unicorn aesthetic hoodie.

Kacchan, Todoroki-kun and Deku-senpai smiled at her, and at the same time a strange portal-like thing appeared behind Y/N, causing her to fall backwards into it

Kacchan, Todoroki-kun and Deku-senpai smiled at her, and at the same time a strange portal-like thing appeared behind Y/N, causing her to fall backwards into it. She screamed, the sound attracting many students and teachers to the roof, where Y/N was being taken by the portal.

(Poor Kurogiri's ears.)

By the time everyone got to the roof, Y/N was gone. Taken by the LOV.

***

Y/N blinked her pretty orbs a few times before realizing what had happened. She was in the LOV's base, kidnapped by no other than Kurogiri himself.

She tried to scream again, but her voice was muffled by the gag in her mouth.

Shigiraki approached her, taking the gag out of her mouth.

"Y/N L/N, we want you to join the LOV." Shiggy said. Y/N spat at him.

"I-I'll never join your disguting cult!" Y/N hissed, thrashing around in her bindings.

Dabi walked over seducively, catching Y/N's eye. she blushed a bit before snarling at them again. That was when Y/N noticed that she couldn't use even one of her 43725789732 quirks. Her eyes widened in dismay.

"W-w-w-w-what did you do to me?!" She yelled. "I can't use any- I-I mean.. I can't use my quirk!" Y/N said in a panicked voice, almost revealing her secret.

Dabi blinked.

"We did nothing you're just a useless bitch."

_______________________________________

Seems like Aizawa and Dabi are the only ones with any sense in this story.

Word count: 255

Anyways here's a meme I found on Pintrest.