𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓞𝔀𝓷 𝓕'𝓲𝓷 𝓑𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼

lol sorry I had some formatting issues

  [Real Life]

(Y/N)

-

 Ignoring their homework once again, (Y/N) rolled their sore legs around. They had just gone on one of their rare jogs to get some much needed air, and it had been a refreshing experience. Shaking their arms, they felt the blood in their fingers circulate, warming their frosted fingertips. Swiveling in their chair, they cursorily grabbed a stray blanket from their bed to wrap around themselves.

   The first snowfall of the year had happened just yesterday, and the chilly air had stuck around, freezing doors shut and frosting over windows. They were grateful to have central heating, for if they hadn't been gifted with that heat, their bones might have frozen too.

   Hearing a dull buzz, they found their phone charging on their desk, a notification just popping up on the home screen. Unlocking the phone with their thumb, they moved to the messages app before being blasted in the face with their ringtone.

   The contact name "Gremjamin. :)" was at the top, a green phone symbol at the bottom ready to swipe to the side.

[iPhone]

(Y/N), Gremjamin. :)

  "...Hello??"

   "(Y/N!)" A soft, masculine voice rang through the phone, clearly out of breath. The sound of crunching snow was present in the background, yelling in the distance.

   "Ben??

   "Nahh, it's-" he tried to take a deep breath, "JESUS- It's Toby-!"

   Tilting their head, (Y/N) recognised their fire loving friend. "Oh, hey! ...Are you...running?"

   "Y-yeah!" Toby let out a little squeal as the yelling in the background got louder, seemingly coming nearer. "I sTOLE BEN'S PHONE-"

   "WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO!?"

   "NOBODY- MIND YOUR OWN F-FUCKING BUSINESS, BEN- sorry! He's a little mad!"

   Chuckling, they rested their jaw onto their hand, their elbow currently propped up on the desk before them. "A little?"

   "A lot, really!" The evident grin in his voice made the corners of (Y/N)'s mouth turn, his joy infectious even through the phone. "We were- we were playing some smash and he-he got mad, so as punishment I stole- uh- him- his phone," He laughed.

   "Ah yes, the only cure for raging at Super Smash Bros. Theft," (Y/N) retorted, smiling widely. The yelling in the background amplified, Ben managing to get even closer while (Y/N) made fun of him and Toby over the phone.

   "TOOOOBBIIIIAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!" A loud, seemingly glitchy (?) yell came through the phone, Toby subsequently screaming like a little girl.

   "Was that Ben??" (Y/N) asked, the strange nature of the yell bouncing around in their thoughts. 'How was that possible without some type of voice changer? This was through a phone call after all, and Ben was talking at the same time as Toby.'

   "Y- Oompf-!" (Y/N) grimaced as the sound of Toby eating dirt went through the phone. The laughs of multiple other guys were hardly audible, but it was there. A loud 'oh my god' could be heard from one of the guys.

   "Toby?? Are you okay?" (Y/N) asked, genuinely concerned for the teen's face.

   "Y-yeah! I think my nose is bleeding, though!" He chirped, the sound of him scrambling to get onto his feet audible in the background. Someone had yelled in shock, and they assumed that Toby had gotten onto his feet successfully. "N-Now I gotta dash."