Regina's POV

Regina's POV

Everything so sudden spinning and I feel like nauseous but also angry and... heartbroken. Why it is always me? Everything is falling apart, how could Emma do this to me? I just finally found a love with... Robin Hood but it seems it wasn't last long as I expected... Emma introduced me to Marian who I found out is Robin's wife and also she was supposedly be dead, according to Emma that I was about to kill Marian and Emma saved her in enchanted forest when I was as a evil queen and she was princess Leia along with Killian as Charles. Emma just thought bringing Marian to Storybrooke won't harm anyone but Emma didn't know that Marian also Robin's wife until now and she won't stop apologising and saying she didn't mean to bring Marian in like this. I won't forgive her for what she did to me, me being heartbroken and my life is ruined because of her but I have to go... I need to get out of here and not to be part of this reunion.

I spun round and quickly get out of here, leaving Granny's but was stopped by Robin.

"Regina, wait." Robin said as I turn round and look at him but then see Marian with Roland coming down these small steps behind Robin.

"Robin, don't." I almost begged.

"Look, Regina. I have no idea but I'm so sorry." Robin said, I almost saw tears in his eyes.

"It's fine but I really have to go." I said about to turn round but then...

"Regina, I love you." I froze in my track, he never says L-word to me at all until now.

"What? You and evil queen?" I heard Marian said in shock but I have boiling inside me that she called me evil queen! How dare she!

"Marian, don't." Robin said.

"You let her touch my son?!" Marian shout and pick up her son, held him tightly in protective.

Door open, there Emma with her parents and Henry coming down these small steps.

"What is going on?" Mary-Margaret asked.

"Regina, are you okay?" Emma asked, seem concerned.

"Why are you talking to her? Can't you see she is evil queen?!" Marian shouted in shock.

"Marian!" Robin shouted, "Do not call her that." He added, lightly sternly.

"What is wrong with you all?" Marian asked.

"Marian, Regina's changed." David said I smile.

"We trust her and always are." Emma said.

"I don't want any troubles but Robin, it's okay. Be with her, be with your family." I said before leaving them all and quickly get in car then drive off to my mansion, slightly cried.

The next day...

Emma's POV

I'm so worried for Regina, I'm worried that I ruined her life and I probably did as I bought someone who supposedly to be dead to Storybrooke and end up reunited with Robin and their son Roland that I didn't know about. What should I do? Do I go to speak to Regina? To make sure everything is okay and that we both are okay with each other but I also do not want to upset her even more or get madder. I do regret for bringing Marian to Storybrooke. Everything was great with Regina until I ruined it badly and ruin her love with Robin. I sighs...