𝑅𝐴𝐶𝐸 !! (♡︎)

𝗎 + 𝗆𝖾? 💭 一直,永远!

Lana del ray : Brooklyn baby0:35 ━❍──────── 2:22↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%·♡

0:35 ━❍──────── 2:22
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%
·♡ . ᱸ ᴗ . ᴗ ✿ ᖗ 𐀔 . *

After your little date with your "loml<3" you went to get your ticket, it was a a bit creepy. But its worth it if you get to spend time with miya.

Riding on his skateboard again, you went to the skating place. It looked, honestly, illegal. And you weren't so sure if it was safe, but you entered anyway.

It was miya's turn to race , you watched by the side and was cheering him on, people were quite nosy at the sight of you holding miya's hand, thinking you were dating him. Somebody asked miya if he was dating you, and he blushed at the question. But he quickly said no and ran away.

Listening to the timer, you counted 1, 2, 3 and after he went by fast, this was an easy race for him as the person he was against was a beginner. He quickly zoomed by and once you were in the warehouse area, you were amazed by how he flipped. And at the end, he won right away.

"You were so cool out there, miya !" You came running to congratulate him.

"Oh, pfftt, that was nothing." He says with that condescending smirk, not aware your face was extremely close to his. But when he noticed he quickly pulled away from your embrace.

After all the races, you went to the skatepark to practice skateboarding, since you didn't know.
Miya slowly tried to make you balance on the skateboard, but you immediately fell, and in return, miya just laughed at you, until you started crying that he picked you up princess style and put you back on the skateboard, this time holding you.

"Jesus christ y/n you're so sensitive." He rolls his eyes, holding you while you struggle to even stand on the skateboard.

"HOLD ME YOU DUMBO." You shouted at him, holding his arms even tighter.

"ALRIGHT I WILL, CHILL OUT DUMBASS." He too, shouted at you back.

When you finally got your balance on the skateboard, you traveled a good distance with the skateboard and that made miya praise you, that in which was not seen often.

"You did a good job, keep it up, dummy." He says, flicking your forehead while you were sitting with him on the bench.

"Ow, what was that for, miya?" You say, rubbing your forehead in a circle motion.

"Want me to walk you home today?" He says, standing up and picking up his skateboard.

"Sure, absolutely!" You say, standing up and hugging him, eliciting a blush and a gentle push away from the boy.

"Alright. Come on, let's go." Quickly taking your hand and walking the direction of your house.

You went on the walk with him, talking about things like genshin or your favorite foods, after that, you bid him your farewell and ran up to your room, shaking and hugging your pillow too tightly because of how flustered you became.

♥︎̶̶⠀ ' ˘ ' ۫ ִ ׂ💭 ◟♡ ˒  ʾʾ
・・・・・・・・✰・・・✰・・・・・・・・
Yeah my bf's pretty cool, but he's not as cool as me.
・・・・・・・・✰・・・✰・・・・・・・・

爱: i have like 20 modules i have to do i'm sorry😭 i hope you enjoyed this chapter anyway. But as always i hope you have a great day <33