༺☆𝑃𝑂𝐿𝐴𝑅𝑂𝐼𝐷 𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸(♡︎)

˖ ࣪ . 🦢 ࿐ 五二零 ˚ .

ENHYPEN : Polaroid love0:35 ━❍──────── 2:22↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%·♡

0:35 ━❍──────── 2:22
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%
·♡ . ᱸ ᴗ . ᴗ  ✿  ᖗ 𐀔 . *

Another day, another time to do cleaning in your room. You were rummaging through your
stuff and found a white polaroid with a cat sticker on it, with a small note at the back, saying "You are the cherry on top of my ice cream ఌ" with a location you used to go to with your past "friend" you realize you shan't waste this opportunity to use it once more, and so you grabbed your phone and run down to text miya if he wanted to go to the location.

________________________________Miya <3
Y/n <3 at 7:23 AM
Hello love <3 I figured you are quite bored today, so why don't you and i go somewhere today? Somewhere secret only i know!

Miya <3 at 7:24 AM
Y/n. Its literally 7 in the morning. Wtf do you wanna do this early in the morning??

Y/n at 7:24
just trust me! Okay?? I promise it'll be fun!! I'm coming to pick you up, cya loml <33

Miya <3 at 7:24 AM
Fine. I'll be ready when you're here.
_________________________________________

After choosing your outfit, you went to grab the polaroid and ran to get some food for a picnic, then went to miya's house. miya just wore a oversized light green jacket, with long baggy beige shorts and nike shoes. And he was quite tired.

"Stop slouching miya." You scolded

"Whatever, you know I'm tired you woke me up at 7 in the morning." He yawned.

"That's because its better when its morning there, so we can have a picnic!" You smiled, showing him the basket of food.

"I would prefer stargazing." He looked disappointed.

"Then we'll make it happen. Today!" You pout.

"Today? As in like, staying there until sunset?"
He sounded confused

"Certainly." You smiled.

"I CAN'T DO THAT! I'll fall asleep!" He says, in utter disbelief.

"Fall asleep in my arms, come on, do this for me please?"  You say with doe eyes,  grinning to yourself.

"....fine, if its you." He says, disappointed in his loss.

"Yes!" You exclaimed.
(Location is based on this: https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSegf8Jt9/ please use the google translate extension for copying and pasting it! If it does not work, please dm me!)

com/ZSegf8Jt9/ please use the google translate extension for copying and pasting it! If it does not work, please dm me!)

"So beautiful; this is quite a trip down memory lane for me," You said amazed, and so was miya.

"It's so pretty. How'd you get to know this place?" He walked up to the view of the lake.

"Oh, Well." Tears started to well up in your eyes. "I found this place with my, well, past friend? Or so you would call it, lovers of sorts?We found it while playing hide and seek, and he told me to come. And we went butterfly hunting here, he even built that swing for me."
You say, a few tears running down your eyes.

"Hey, hey, don't cry." Miya runs to you. "Its all fine now. You have to let go someday. Am i right?"

"Yes, sorry." You say, wiping the tears away. "Well, come on, lets go!" Dragging him to the swing situated atop of the lake.

You followed the rocks leading to the swing whilst holding miya's hand. You all were quite unbalanced and it was quite hard, but you came by safe. Then, you hopped on into the swing with miya.

"Isn't it beautiful, miya? look at these majestic towering trees, and the gently flowing streams." Then Pointing to a big tree, saying; "there is a myth saying that there would be strange creatures in big trees like that one. Although, I believe the trees here are full of fairies." You say, eyes gleaming.

"Really? Well, you remind me of a fairy too. A clumsy one, but, you are also quite beautiful." He smiles.

"Hey! Don't say that." You pout.

"And, because there are so many things about you that make you magical." He laughs

"Why thank you." You laugh.

"Well, waddya say, Do you wanna go butterfly hunting?" He proposed, and you agreed at the idea.

Then, you went on peacefully butterfly hunting with miya. Competing on to who's butterfly is the prettiest amongst all. You won, of course.

"Haha! I won." you showed miya your utmost beautiful butterfly.

"Fine. You win." he grunted in disbelief.

"I'm keeping you in my garden, little guy." You whisper to yourself.

"Oh its noon already. Care to take a quick break? We'll have the picnic later on!"

"Well, I don't wanna eat much so you could eat it be yourself." He says.

"That's unacceptable! This is the worlds finest cake!" You exclaimed. "You will eat miya chinen!"

"Fine, fine. If it's for you." He sighs. Sitting down with you on the grass to look at the beautiful lake.

"Oh yeah and one more thing." You take out the polaroid "Smile." And so, miya cooperates, smiling. You were definitely going to treasure this moment forever.

♥︎̶̶⠀ ' ˘ ' ۫ ִ ׂ💭 ◟♡ ˒ ʾʾ
・・・・・・・・✰・・・✰・・・・・・・・
It's like a Polaroid love.
・・・・・・・・✰・・・✰・・・・・・・・
爱: HELOOO! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I found out my crush kins miya so when I'm writing this i feel like its my crush. BHAHHA. I hope he can reciprocate his feelings for me. But, until next time, CYAAA!! (*¯︶¯*)