The Wedding Night

Hey peeps! I haven't written for the MM fandom in ages. Well, while writing for a book that I will be posting on Wattpad, inspiration hit me. This chapter is going to be straight smut with very little plot. I also want to note that this short fic is also more... adultish in content than when I normally write when writing smut related things. . You'll see what I mean.

Disclaimer: It's a shame that I don't own a damn thing. If I did, Donna would still be alive and we would have been shown Sam's children.

Side Note: Chaotic Happiness has been discontinued. Consider this a rewrite of sorts.. This could turn out to be some sort of multi-chapter story (more than a two-shot & a one-shot sequel), depends on what your opinions are. Also, this is an AU story. Lastly, I unpublished this so I could change a few things and properly edit it. Apologies for any confusion.

-MM-

"IT'S APHRODITE!!" I screamed when water burst from the floor of the courtyard. As the water rained down on us, Sam's large, calloused hands framed my face with gentleness before he kissed me. It started off as slow and soft, but it quickly grew into a hard and passionate kiss. We didn't - or, rather we couldn't care less that there were every bit of a hundred people around us, while we were locked in a tight embrace. All we wanted was each other.

"Darling..." Sam trailed off as he caught his breath, "let's get out of here. While I am enjoying the sight of you in a tight, sopping wet dress, I would enjoy even more if you were wearing nothing but that sexy smile of yours."

His words made a gush of wetness pool between my legs. I haven't had sex in eighteen years and now, I wanted nothing more than for Sam to be inside of me. The only trepidation I have is the fact that while I am still rather fit, not everything looks the same. I am a little heavier with more curves, my breasts aren't as perky as they used to be and I have a stomach that is more rounded - all proof that I brought Sophie into this world. I just hope he likes what he sees.

"Mmmm. Follow me, handsome." I said as I started to lead him into the villa and up the stairs to the third floor- where my room was.

As soon as my bedroom door was kicked and locked shut, I was pushed against it. The way Sam had me pinned against the door, ensured that almost every delectable inch of his muscular frame was leaning against me.... including his erection that was very hard and ready for me.

While he was kissing my neck, I whimpered softly, "I need you... now baby."

He didn't need to be told twice.

By the time we reached the bed, we were completely void of our clothes. I fought the urge to cover myself as I knew that I didn't look like I did almost twenty years ago.

"If... if anything, you look sexier then ever. Got that, Kitten?"

While his words were reassuring, they made me even more wet. Never had the word kitten turned me on. Until now.

"Sam..."

Before I could say that he needed to hurry up, he kissed a path down towards my center. Once he reached it, he hummed, "Is this all for me, Kitten?"

Gods, that name is going to be the death of me, I am sure of it. "Ye- yes. All for y-you."

"You smell delightful, and I think you're going to taste even better."

When I felt the first lick of his tongue against my folds, I whimpered. And when his tongue found my entrance, I moaned. He then slightly pushed his tongue into my entrance before licking from there to my bundle of nerves.

"You are divine, my love." Sam said before he proceeded to bring me closer to the edge. However, before I could go over the edge, he stopped.

"Wh- what are..." I didn't get to finish my question as he gave me a searing kiss. I could taste myself on his lips and that made me want him even more.