Revelations

Welcome to chapter two! I have to say, I haven't the slightest clue as to why I chose not to write for the MM fandom for so long. I've missed it a lot. Also, I have a few ideas for Peryl stories I'm toying with. Peryl is another fandom I've missed writing for. I don't think I will be continuing 'Why Me?'. I started writing it without a clear plan as to how it would go. Hence, the new ideas. I will be posting the ideas on my message board and will let y'all pick which one I will write.

Disclaimer: Unfortunately, I own nothing. If I did, Donna would be alive and we'd get more Shermichael content. I only own the fanfic plot and my OCs, Max and Layla (and any future OCs).

Side Note: This is a Mamma Mia/Devil Wears Prada crossover. It is Donna/Sam centric and focuses on their relationship. Miranda is just Donna's sister. Also, I don't have an update schedule because I write only when I have the inspiration and my muse cooperates with me.

-

Holy shit. My older sister is my husband's best friend. The godmother to his children.

I rolled my eyes and mumbled, "Well, isn't this just grand..."

"You act like that's a bad thing."

"Eighteen years ago, I called my mother to tell her I was pregnant. She disowned me and hung up. I tried to phone Miranda afterwords, but she never picked up," I paused to shrug my shoulders and sip at my water, "I took it as a sign and didn't bother trying again. My mother probably fed her some bullshit lie and she ignored me because of it."

"Maybe once we are in New York, we can rectify everything between the two of you?"

It's a possibility that we could. However, my sister's personality causes her to get something in her head and she goes with it, without much consideration. Sam is right though, there's a chance we could start fresh with no ill feelings between us.

"I suppose you're right."

Sam smirked in jest, "Can I get that in writing?"

I smacked his arm before getting up to walk from the room. "Nope," I said making the last syllable emphasized, "however, you can come with me to tell the Dynamos, Sophie and Sky, Bill, and Harry, that we are heading out for our honeymoon."

After leaving Sophie and Sky in charge of everything, we took off for the ferry. When the ferry docked in the mainland, we would then take a taxi to the airport where Sam's jet would take us to Newark Liberty Airport in New Jersey.

Once we landed at Newark Liberty, it was a twenty minute drive to Sam's Tribeca apartment. Thankfully, it wasn't longer because the traffic wasn't too bad. When we pulled up in front of the building that housed Sam's apartment, we got out and he handed the keys to the valet.

"Alright, here we are," Sam said as he took me by the hand and we walked into the building.

The building was fairly trendy on the inside, but my sight was more focused on Sam, who was walking slightly in front of me. He looked so handsome in jeans and a button up shirt.

I didn't even realise we had been in an elevator until I heard a ding that signaled that we had reached our destination.

Sam led me into the apartment, with his hand resting on my lower back. "Welcome home, love."

I gasped in amazement. The walls of the living room were mainly an off white color, with gold and burgundy accents. Hanging from the ceiling in the entryway, was a gorgeous chandelier that was a brilliant focal point.