Chapter 2: He Was Smarter Than I Thought?

The following night Pinky and I began work on a plan to take over the world "YES!" I exclaim after writing the solution for 1+1 (it's 2) Pinky than knocks over a tin can with what appears to be tail feathers which creates a dominos effect some how reviling the perfect plan to take over the world. "Of course, how could I have been so blind. Pinky you genius!" I say knowing it was intentional. The plan was to input money into a graphing calculator and multiply it by sextillion multiple times it was ingenues and often wonder why I never attempted it. We started work gathering money to put into the calculator which was easy given Pinky's height we booked a flight to Japan and Pinky volunteered to rented out for 24 hours as someone's boyfriend (an actual job in Japan if you want to look it up) like I said earlier it was easy given his newfound height. We amassed $24,000 in 72 hours we flew back to Burbank and put the money into the graphing calculator, multiplied it by sextillion, and then septillion, then octillion, and after a day of work $43 tretrigintillion dollars which is trillions of dollars more than Elon Musk's or Jeff Bezos's current net worth I would say we were set to rule the world all thanks to Pinky's ingenious idea.