Chapter 3: All About Y/N Boo

I've been pretending to be Pinky for 2 weeks now but it's worth it because, every day I get to see his face, that chiseled jawline those, beautiful bloodshot eyes those are the only redeeming qualities about him, other than what he was named for, his brain. I often worry about mother as it is hard to be short when living in Boo Manor but being the Warner that she is and having a ridiculously long name to compensate for her lack of height only being 3 feet tall however her name as I mentioned before is very very long as it is Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fanna Bo Besca III but she goes by dot for short. I was called into the lab room by Brain and I thought that we would be investing more of our money into buying Mars, but when I walked in Brain said "Pinky can I tell you something?" I nod and say "you can tell me anything BrAiN NARF BKAW" he turns to me and says "Pinky we've known each other for so long, and I just want to say that I have loved you through 8 of those 10 years you were my parter but I want to take our friendship to the next level" I nod and give a quick NARF of approval. Brain then stands up and goes to graphing calculator "we're almost at googolplex Pinky, just a few more decillions" I walk over to Brain and being a chicken I give him a literal peck on the cheek.