Love XXXI

"Liz nobody can know about this." I said. She was still laughing when I said Alex Gaskarth was a sex god when he was listening. I mean I didn't know he was there.

"I was gonna tweet about it, but nevermind." She sighed. I sighed in relief.

"Thank god. Now what should we do? This is going to be the most boring two months ever." I said.

"How about we stalk celebrities on twitter?" She asked. I thought for a moment.

"Yeah I guess we can. To the computer!" I yelled sitting at the computer chair. Liz pulled a chair up and sat next to me.

"Who should we stalk first?" I asked. "Luke! Lets stalk Luke!"

"Dude we're such stalkers." She giggled. I nodded my head in agreement.

"Yep." I said scrolling down. 

"Dude answer your phone." Liz said. I didn't realize my phone was ringing, I was looking at Luke's profile picture WAY too long.

I answered it once I read the collar id.

"Yo." I said in a manly voice, putting him on speaker.

"Oh uh is T-Tori there?" Luke stuttered. Liz looked like she was about to laugh but I put a finger over my lips to tell her to be quiet. 

"No. Who the hell are you?" I asked rudely.

"I-I'm L-Luke." He said nervously. Liz and I cracked up laughing.

"Oh man! You actually belived that! Oh my god!" I laughed.

"Shut up. I noticed you stalking my twitter." You could practically hear the smirk on his face.

"What? Am not." I said nervously.

"Yeah you are. You're favoriting pretty much all of my tweets from today." He said.

"Okay fine, Liz and I are stalking a bunch of people." I said.

"Bro, look at Luke's new tweet." Liz said. I scrolled back to the top of the page and stopped.

@Luke5SOS: I hate being away from loved ones. It makes me sad. I miss you @ToriSepulveda  

"Dude Luke is the sweetest fucking boyfriend ever. You better not screw up and loose him." Liz said. Luke giggled on the other end.

"Even if she did screw up, I'd still love her and keep her." Luke said.

"Aww! Relationship goals!" Liz yelled. I laughed.

"Bro, I'm thirsty." I said.