Launchpad and Louie

Launchpad and Mrs Beakley were cleaning up Scrooge's room. "Awww, you look cute, let's keep it!" said Launchpad, while holding a dust bunny. "Launchpad, those are dust bunnies you can't keep the as a pet." said Beakley. "But, they look cute!" said Launchpad. Suddenly they hear a loud deep noise. "What was that?" said Launchpad. "I don't know." said Mrs Beakley, "But whatever it was... we have to investigate!". The two rushed out of the bedroom and find where the sound is coming from. "Usually it's coming from Dewey's bedroom or... what about Webby's?" said Launchpad. "No time to explain Launchpad, we have to find where that sound is coming from!" replied Mrs Beakley. "I really need to explain! That sound sounds more like a horse trying to ride on a cow." said Launchpad. As they're about to go in Webby's room, they hear it again. "I hear it again!" said Mrs Beakley. "So it's not coming from Webby's room, maybe it"s coming from downstairs?" said Launchpad, and then he shrugged. "Maybe it's coming from the boys room and downstairs. Ugh, who knows?" said Beakley. On way downstairs, they hear it again. "That sounds like it's coming from downstairs." said Launchpad. And Beakley groaned and said "Let's keep on going". When they made it downstairs they see Louie playing a tuba and walking around in circles. "Louie?" said Launchpad. Louie stops playing and gets frightened. "Sorry to interrupt, but we were heard your playing all the way Scrooge's room, And kinda worried us a bit." Beakley said to Louie. "Yeah, I thought there was an evil villain groaning in depression." said Launchpad. "Guys, can't you see,  I'm practicing my tuba." said Louie. "When... did you start playing the tuba?" asked Mrs Beakley. Louie lets out a sigh and said "My Uncle Donald taught me to play this, but I don't know why." Launchpad and Beakley looked at each other. "Oh, that's cool I've always wanted to play that instrument. But, I wanted to play the sousaphone, the accordion and the drums." said Launchpad. "I'm going back to cleaning." said Mrs Beakley and left. Louie continued to play the tuba and Launchpad dances along. "Um, excuse me you don't have to dance while I'm trying to practice." said Louie. "Oh, come on, I remember Dewey letting me to dance along with his keytar." said Launchpad. "Well, how about you dance somewhere else, stupid." said Louie. "Aw, okay" said Launchpad and went to the Tv room. And Louie continued playing and walked upstairs to his room. Huey was read his Junior Woodchuck Guidebook and Dewey was playing with Darkwing Duck figures. Louie enters the room, still playing his tuba and sat on his bed. "Um, excuse me, I'm trying to read my Junior Woodchuck Guidebook." said Huey. "Um, excuse me, I'm trying to find somewhere to practice!" said Louie. "Well it could be anywhere! what do you think, Dewey?" said Huey. "Maybe the frontyard or the backyard." said Dewey while playing his figures. "I'm picking the backyard." said Louie and He left while still playing the tuba. When he got to the backyard they played while walking around in circles. While, Doanld was sleeping in his hammock. He opened his eyes and saw Louie playing and walking around, he gave an annoyed look and cannot stand his tuba playing.