lets just... talk

Tommy's pov

T-toms? The oldest man said as he inched towards me

I was vulnerable far too vulnerable. I slowly backed away from the bleach blonde man.
I hesitantly rolled my sleeve back down and went for the door. which was now blocked by techno.

Thomas.. The man with bleach blonde hair said. I flinched as i heard that name. it was far too proper. But I knew there was no escaping this conversation.

Yeah? I said with a bit of a nervous laugh behind my words. I didn't like this, not one bit. Why did techno have to find out. Why did he have to tell dad.

It's not technos fault Tommy, it's yours

You brat, you aggravate them.

You still haven't signed those papers.

They can send you back.

They will send you back.

You disappointment

They don't care, just leave.

I look towards techno, well more towards the door than techno. He's blocking the door still. I look worried.

I'M SO FLIPPING HELPLESS.

"WHAT THE FLIP IS WRONG WITH ME WHY AM A SUCH A FLIPPING DISAPPOINTMENT" I yell not realizing I said it out loud. All I see is the two older men rushing towards me. Oh my god, I shouted that out loud?(I'm uncomfortable writing the actual word so don't imagine him saying flip)

Disappointment

Weak

Idiotic

Worthless

Unlovable

Too skinny

Incapable of being normal

Weird

Worthless

Worthless

Worthless

"I-im sorry, guys" I blurt out before running for the door. But low and behold wilbur standing in my way. I pulls me into a warm and comforting embrace.

"I feel kinda light headed"

"G-guys"

Everything went black

HELP PLEASE LET ME OUT . Im trapped in a grey room with, people? No their not real.

Hello there, tommy. Listen and listen carefully. You have the option to go back, live with your family. Or you could leave this world and die. But if you chose to stay you will live for eternity. And have the same curse as Technoblade. The forever urge to kill. And voices in your head to agg it on.

Wait so techno is bound to live forever. This doesn't make sense. I knew he had voices. But, the urge to kill? This is all too much I just want to go home.

TAKE ME HOME, I WANT TO GO HOME.

As you wish...
----------------------------------------------
Techno POV

Crap tommy going to have to make the deal. No, no he won't he's not dying, is he? Frick it seems like he's about to flat line. He's gonna have to make that deal. He can't have that voices as well, he doesn't deserve them.

T- Phil he doesn't deserve the voices. He's too young. He's like thirteen. He shouldn't have to fight the urge to kill. He's far too young.

P- I know mate. But we can't do anything about it. And you were even younger when you had them. You were barely nine. But he has you. You can do what I couldn't. You can help him

T- even I can't handle the voices sometimes. Imagine what they would do to a little boy. He already has so much going on. With starting school again. Adoption, mental health. HE FELT SO TRAPPED THAT HE THOUGHT THE ONLY WAY OUT WAS TO KILL HIMSELF. HE FELt he couldn't trust me enough to talk toe about it. I couldn't help Phil, now he's sitting here having to make the same choice I had too.

P- you still haven't told my why you had to make that choice.

T- I... I was abused at a young age by my dad I ran out one day, it was cold. I nearly died from freezing to death. I made my choice and went home. My dad had left my mom for good and that left my mom devastated.

P- oh, mate..

T- DAD HES WAKING UP.

653 words