Flowers & Chocolate Part 1

The feeling of my lips on Camilo's cheek was left lingering, I don't even know how I brought myself to do it but I'm glad I did

Blushing to myself as I walked inside, I noticed Papa still hasn't come home. I feel so bad for him, I know how hard his job is and I wish there was anything I could do, but I know the most I can do is just be there for him, be the best daughter I can be.

I was so full from the food at the party, so I just got ready for bed and found myself at my window sill gazing upon the night sky, of course I was tired but my thoughts were keeping me awake.

I couldn't stop thinking about Camilo, no boy has ever treated me like a princess the way he does, I don't know if it was his genuine character, his fun way of being, or the fact that he's just so damn fine.

I rested my head on my pillow that night fantasizing, maybe this life here just might be getting easier for me.

***

A couple days later I was walking through the plaza with my friends and we found ourselves talking about a topic I wasn't expecting.

"So what's the deal with you and Mr. Shapeshifter?" (F1) asked me, I nervously looked to the side then back at her, "...what?"

She rolled her eyes, "Don't think we didn't see you guys getting.. cozy at the party🎶" (F2) teased poking me, "Pshh, nothing he just walked me home from the party that night.. I haven't seen him since." I rubbed the back of my neck then shrugged so they would hopefully drop it.

"Dolores says she heard you kiss him on the cheek." (F1) interrogated crossing her arms and smirking.

"Dolores also heard you say you like Mirabel!" I told back pointing then crossing my arms. "Oho!" (F2) huffed in excitement turning to (F1), who suddenly looked shocked.

It should be noted, I didn't really know who she liked, I just kind of guessed but to my surprise..

"How did you know..? I never said that out loud.." She confessed, I could tell right off the bat by her voice she was nervous.

My eyes traveled to the side and back to (F1), my eyebrows furrowed confused "I.. didn't..? Seriously I just guessed but.." (F2) gasped excitedly, "No way (F1), that's so cute!"

(F1) was blushing, I uncrossed my arms and pouted my lip "Aww (F1)!" I jumped up and down and (F2) squealed.

"Are you planning on asking her out?" (F2) asked. (F1) looked at the ground and ran her fingers through her hair, "I don't know actually.. but I think I will try soon.." she explained shyly

I grinned, "(F1)! That's amazing!" We chatted for a moment until I heard a familer voice that made my heart do that butterfly thing again..

"Hello ladies." I turn around and see him..

Camilo stood with his hands behind his back, "Hi (Y/N).. can I talk to you?"

"Ooo!" The girls went in unison, "Yeah" I say but for some reason I couldn't bring myself to step closer to him.

I felt a hand push me forward and I turned around and said "I'll be seeing you guys?" They nodded with excited looks on their faces, (F1) did a double take and whispered "(Y/N) if you see Mirabel.."

I nodded and whispered back "I'll put in a good word for you." So only she could hear, giving her a reassuring wink.

After my friends left Camilo walked up to me, "(Y/N), I don't know how else to say this so I'm just gonna say it.. I really like you, I can't stop thinking about you and I only wanna know you more so.. I was wondering.." He shyly looked at the ground until his eyes wandered back up to meet mine, he pulled out a pretty bouquet of (F/c) flowers from behind him

Awe, he remembered!

I gasped and my face lit up, "Cami.."

"Will you go on date with me bonita?" He asked holding the flowers closer to me. I gently take them, "oh of course!" I cheered happily and pulling him for a side hug with the flowers in my other hand.

When I pulled away I smelled the flowers, "they smell nice, thank you Camilo really." I said with heartfelt eyes as I looked at him.

"You can thank Isabella, but I'm so happy you like them." He said, "So what's the plan?" I ask

"Just be ready at your house at 7, you'll see where I'm taking you." Camilo said, "Sounds perfect." I purred

"Great, see you tonight hermosa." He says before moving my hair behind my shoulder/ear (a/n: depending on your hair length)

I smile and bit my lip as he walked away, humming while I admired my flowers I started walking home but was startled when Dolores, Mirabel, and Isabella came up to me practically popped up.

"(Y/N)!" Mirabel exclaimed, "we heard you're going on a date with Camilo." Isabella said slyly

"Well, I did and.. happened to tell them you know..?" Dolores added

I should be surprised but instead gave a relieved sigh, "I'm so glad you guys are here because I have no clue what to wear, mainly because I don't know where he's taking me.." I awkwardly explained

"Right but now you have us to help you." Isabella says putting her hands on my shoulders trying to relieve the tense.

"I have some idea, but I'll still keep it a surprise as we get you pampered up." Dolores said, it appears she is listening to Camilo say where he's taking me.

"We've got a good 4 hours to kill, let's go!" Mirabel shouts as we head to my house

***

Camilo's Pov

When I got to (Y/N)'s house I was excited but nervous at the same time. I know she looks beautiful no matter what she wears, but I'm hoping I look decent as well in my usual everyday clothes, but replaced my usual cream colored shirt with a black one my tío Bruno helped me pick out.

Before I could get a chance to knock a man answered the door, could this be her father?

Of course I was a little intimidated by him already but his police uniform wasn't helping..

I cleared my throat "Hola Señor, is your daughter home?"

"Oh yeah, you must be Camilo," he steps aside "come on in."

When I got in I hear voices giggling who sounded like.. Dolores..? Isabella..? Mirabel..?

To my surprise the 3 walked into the living room through the beaded curtains that I'm guessing lead from wherever (Y/N) is.

"Ooh, (Y/N) he's here!" Mirabel shouted behind her. I gave them a confused look, "what are you guys doing here?"

"Just came to help a sister out, you know?" Dolores replied, they stood beside the doorframe assuming positions

Isabella began, "Ladies and Gentlemen, (Y/N) (L/N).." she announced as (Y/N)'s hands spread the beads apart revealing herself, she looked absolutely stunning in a pretty black dress, her hair nicely done, even her makeup looked good

She looked gorgeous down to the T, "Wow." I breathed, she walked closer to me, "Hello handsome." She put her hands on my shoulders and gave me a peck on the cheek

"Shall we princesa?" I asked extending my arm, "of course." She wrapped her hands around my shoulder since I had the basket in my other hand, "Thanks girls, bye papa see you later."

"See you later mija and remember," her dad turned to face me, "keep her safe, have her back by 10." He says pointing at me

"I will señor,don't worry, you're daughter is safe with me." I say as I turned to (Y/N) giving her a reassuring smile.

My sister and cousins followed us outside and we're about to head our seperate ways, "Bye girls!" (Y/N) waved at them

"Bye you two have fun, but not too much fun!" Mirabel shouted

(Y/N) turned back to face me, what's with the basket?

"You'll see"